• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Weird bicarb disaster

mrpopper

Bluelighter
Hello.

SWIM is fairly new to washing cola to rocks.

His basic method has been cola to spoon, sprinkle 20% bicarb on, just about cover with water, heat, then scrape oils of top and allow to dry.

SWIM just tried different method to experiment. Cola to spoon, then water, then gently heated it to allow cola to disolve. After that he added the small amount of bicarb.

But all of a sudden the bicarb seemed to expand rapidly. Put it back on heat but done no good.

SWIM is now left with a big spoonful of mushy wet pure white mush.

Any idea on what went wrong? And more importantly, could it be rescued?

Hello.

SWIM is fairly new to washing cola to rocks.

His basic method has been cola to spoon, sprinkle 20% bicarb on, just about cover with water, heat, then scrape oils of top and allow to dry.

SWIM just tried different method to experiment. Cola to spoon, then water, then gently heated it to allow cola to disolve. After that he added the small amount of bicarb.

But all of a sudden the bicarb seemed to expand rapidly. Put it back on heat but done no good.

SWIM is now left with a big spoonful of mushy wet pure white mush.

Any idea on what went wrong? And more importantly, could it be rescued?
This will get closed. But it’s all in the wrist. You have to whip it like old school grits.

By the way the oils form the rock. Your last method omitted that whole part of the process.

BUt the original method worked okay.

So SWIM should keep heating and mixing whats left?
That’s really your only option at this point the bicarbonate has already had its chemical reaction so I mean the only way you’ll save this is by repeating the process over with the mush and try it the original way and pray that it hardens and even then sadly your adding more bi to the mix and diluting the cola even further. I feel for you that’s why I stuck to soft

That’s really your only option at this point the bicarbonate has already had its chemical reaction so I mean the only way you’ll save this is by repeating the process over with the mush and try it the original way and pray that it hardens and even then sadly your adding more bi to the mix and diluting the cola even further. I feel for you that’s why I stuck to soft
Any idea why it should have happened? Is it something to do with adding the bicard to already heated stuff?

I'll try to salvage it.

Not the end of the world if it's done though. You live and learn!

Any idea why it should have happened? Is it something to do with adding the bicard to already heated stuff?

I'll try to salvage it.

Yeah. Usually when you add yola and water and bicarbonate it has a heat reaction, but you somehow must of allowed that heat reaction to happen before the bicarbonate had a chance to lock. It has to lock in before heat. And again your wrist has a lot to do with the cookie you get

I'll try to salvage it.

seems like you burned the cocaine hcl and ended up with only bicarb.

Yeah although yo don’t wanna burn anything that’s what the waters for. It’s better to burn bicarbonate. But I’ve never made it for personal consumption

I really don't think SWIM burnt it. It really wasn't heated that much, just until it disolved.

Yeah I agree that SWIM should have just stuck to what was working. SWIM was experimenting to see if he could increase the yield. Greedy.

Luckily SWIM isn't a fiend so easy come easy go

I really don't think SWIM burnt it. It really wasn't heated that much, just until it disolved.

Yeah I agree that SWIM should have just stuck to what was working. SWIM was experimenting to see if he could increase the yield. Greedy.

I like your attitude I’d of flipped my shit if I lost the bag the cola came in that’s why I don’t deal with it much, my advice is to taste test it don’t smoke until you complete it there’s gotta be a way to save it either that or cook till solid and sell to someone fiending and tell them or don’t what happened. At least then it’s not a total waste

next time just do the regular procedure, mix the cocaine and the bic, put it in the spoon add water and heat it till it stops reacting.

Last edited:
Oops did how much coke did you loose lol?

Stick to what you know, why change something that isn't broke eh

next time just do the regular procedure, mix the cocaine and the bic, put it in the spoon add water and heat it till it dissolves.
Oops did how much coke did you loose lol?

Stick to what you know, why change something that isn't broke eh
About two thirds of a g.

Worse things have happened.

On the bright side, I now won't be lying in bed at 8am tomorrow shivering and begging God to let me sleep.

Guys let’s not beat them over the head about it. They tried something it didn’t work out like planned. Simple as that they aren’t tripping over it

Guys let’s not beat them over the head about it. They tried something it didn’t work out like planned. Simple as that they aren’t tripping over it
Exactly.

I wasn't posting on here to let off steam or blow my top.

SWIM is very experienced with cola over the years. Only dabbled with rock a year or two. And only started to DIY within the past few months.

He took it as a given that trying to do this sort of thing and get it right would probably involve screwing it up and losing a bit at some point.

Probably will again as SWIM is a bit of a perfectionist and will want to try different ways in future.

SWIM recalls the amount of tobacco and skins wasted when perfecting making a joint circa 1997 :D

Exactly.

I wasn't posting on here to let off steam or blow my top.

SWIM is very experienced with cola over the years. Only dabbled with rock a year or two. And only started to DIY within the past few months.

He took it as a given that trying to do this sort of thing and get it right would probably involve screwing it up and losing a bit at some point.

Probably will again as SWIM is a bit of a perfectionist and will want to try different ways in future.

SWIM recalls the amount of tobacco and skins wasted when perfecting making a joint circa 1997 :D
Oh those days when you take your parents cigs and get a pack of rolling papers just roll joints that look like they have an extra chromosome.. I remember them well. At least you tried. Haha I feel as if you may of been a little high to conceive the notion to try something different though. Like I said perhaps a recook, there’s tons of people that re rock I don’t imagine your case would be any different. Only that the source is more wet in which can easily be defeated by prolonged evaporatation