• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Weird as heck results from pill with MDMA in it?

wiiwee

Bluelighter
It is a Blue .G Lady. It turned dark green to dark purple/blue on the Mecke quickly. The Simon's it turned lighter blue. But the Marquis, it instantly turns brownish/blackish and slightly fizzes (only a few bubbles you can see but barely fizzing), then it slowly changes to purple. Eventually, it it extremely thick purple. The test results were all thick and dark colored, not watery.

I actually tried two of these and had a blast, no comedown and no hangover and it definitely felt like what people describe MDMA to be. I can't explain the Marquis results though, since these were intense. From some background research a quick brown reaction like I described sounds like some meth, but I took two of these and was asleep 7 hours after I took them. For reference, I could take a 10 mg of non-XR adderall at 10am and have trouble sleeping from that at night, so I'm very sensative to stimulants. I still can't explain the Marquis though, and I did love this pill, made me feel very chilled out and relaxed, not hyper or wanting to dance. I spent most of the night on the couch listening to music.

This is the culprit

img0042wf.jpg

img0044t.jpg

Any explanations here? Other than I like dirty pills? Even if there was meth I still don't get how I could fall asleep 7 hours after taking two of them.

Last edited:
seems like a good reaction to me, black/ purple is mdma.

On second testing, there is definately a non-black/purple color it is changing to instantly, before it goes to black/purple. Seems very dark brownish? These pills gave me no crash though and I slept like a baby so I can't explain it.

You could be just overthinking it. Fizzing - as long as it happens at the same time as a color change to black - is a VERY good thing. That happened to some MDMA powder I had recently and results were exactly like yours.

You lucky bastard ;)

You could be just overthinking it. Fizzing - as long as it happens at the same time as a color change to black - is a VERY good thing. That happened to some MDMA powder I had recently and results were exactly like yours.

You lucky bastard ;)

lol dont' call me lucky, there is definately something else in these but based on user experience it doesn't seem like anything bad :) It turned dark brown and bubbled, THEN turned black and went to purple slowly.

Marquis sounds accurate. It's a different shade of black than the Mecke, definitely a dark brownish tint to it. Orange is speed.

Marquis sounds accurate. It's a different shade of black than the Mecke, definitely a dark brownish tint to it. Orange is speed.

I'd agree with you but a week before I tested this one, I tested a blue star. The blue star on the marquis went instantly to black, then to purple. No brown or anything. This one kind of chilled for a second and was browny fizzy in a small part of the liquid, then all out turned dark purple/black. But i've tried both these and the blue star was not very fun, but 2 blue G lady's was unbelieveable. After I took the star I was ready to just not bother with MDMA anymore b/c I figured it's not worth just this. After I took the G lady's though changed my mind!

Here is the mod thread I was referring too
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=427733

Last edited:
I am curious if it's the same blue stars I had. They sucked (not the originals from last spring, but the new batch) and tested weak, but were the right colors. Sent them to edata and they turned out to be pure mdma, but I'm definitely willing to bet it was like 20 or 40 mgs and the rest binders. Anyway, it still sounds to me like MDMA.

Sounds like MDMA to me. Definitely think you could be overthinking the dark brown - that could just be a lil bit of speed, or none at all - just swirly purpley black.