Diet Weight loss drugs

No idea, but currently on semaglutide and the thing really works. Im melting fat as a MF, but it has quite its side effects too

Will be writing a mini report when I finish it

Is it injectable? I've read an article that they're making another drug that has the same mechanism of action but in pill form. I think I'll wait for that to come out. I'm still wondering how Ariel Winter ever got on the coke/meth "diet" to lose weight legally considering how she spoke about it freely in the media. I actually think she looked better "thick".

Yep, injectable. There´s semaglutide in pill too but is way more expensive as it is like 10% bioavailable that way.

And yes, there are various analogs in the pipeline that will be appearing in the coming months/years that are probably superior, but expect prices to be kitten high too

Yep, injectable. There´s semaglutide in pill too but is way more expensive as it is like 10% bioavailable that way.

And yes, there are various analogs in the pipeline that will be appearing in the coming months/years that are probably superior, but expect prices to be kitten high too
Just be careful friend. I can't find the article I recently saw on JAMA pertaining to it, but it also seems to affect brain chemistry and whatnot to a significant degree to

Just be careful friend. I can't find the article I recently saw on JAMA pertaining to it, but it also seems to affect brain chemistry and whatnot to a significant degree to
I was reading that some people have quit cigarettes and alcohol without even trying or wanting to.
It's definitely doing something it was not designed to do.

Well, in my 2 weeks trial I have lost 4.5kg (9pounds) doing pretty much nothing. You just feel like eating just a bit and get full in 2 bits.

Apart of quite heavy heartburn during nights that I solved taking famotidine, I didnt feel nothing different at brain level. If someone losts his tobacco addiction, more power to him.

So all in all, I would say its quite a great new toolbox for cutting and melting fat...

Well, in my 2 weeks trial I have lost 4.5kg (9pounds) doing pretty much nothing. You just feel like eating just a bit and get full in 2 bits.

Apart of quite heavy heartburn during nights that I solved taking famotidine, I didnt feel nothing different at brain level. If someone losts his tobacco addiction, more power to him.

So all in all, I would say its quite a great new toolbox for cutting and melting fat...
whats your dosage ?

First week was 0.250. Was a bit too much. I would start at 0.175 if I would know

Currently at 1.3mgs per week

i hope u dont mind me asking: are u overweight / diabetic or do u just wanna lose some weight to get back into shape?
thinking of getting me some for the latter ...

i hope u dont mind me asking: are u overweight / diabetic or do u just wanna lose some weight to get back into shape?
thinking of getting me some for the latter ...
Dont worry,

Im quite in shape, I just take it to do some minor microcuts of 7-15 days to lost some % fat and then starting a bulk. Also it has some blood glucose positive effects and insulin resistance reset that certainly is a bonus

If you are going to take it, get some famotidine for the heartburn (not omeprazol h pump inhibitors) and something that helps you moving the bowels as pretty much you would need both

Also have into account that hitting your protein macros get quite hard, but is fundamental to not lost lean mass

Dont worry,

Im quite in shape, I just take it to do some minor microcuts of 7-15 days to lost some % fat and then starting a bulk. Also it has some blood glucose positive effects and insulin resistance reset that certainly is a bonus

If you are going to take it, get some famotidine for the heartburn (not omeprazol h pump inhibitors) and something that helps you moving the bowels as pretty much you would need both

Also have into account that hitting your protein macros get quite hard, but is fundamental to not lost lean mass

will do! you got ur stack prescribed by ur doctor or did u get it „somewhere else“?lol

im afraid my local pharmacy wont accept my prescription bc im clearly not overweight and diabetic.

will do! you got ur stack prescribed by ur doctor or did u get it „somewhere else“?lol

im afraid my local pharmacy wont accept my prescription bc im clearly not overweight and diabetic.
I got it somewhere else but as long as you have a prescription the pharmacists shouldnt be there to judged what your doctor prescribes

How much bodyfat are you more or less?

I got it somewhere else but as long as you have a prescription the pharmacists shouldnt be there to judged what your doctor prescribes

How much bodyfat are you more or less?

well im a md myself so my plan is to flash my medical id and just buy it at the pharmacy … hope the staff wont judge me haha

about 15% probably. why do u ask?

A combination of nicotine, Delivered either through patches or gum and caffeine before a workout can be a pretty effective fat burner. i’ve unintentionally lost large amounts of weight, specifically body fat when using nicotine either as a functional stimulant or euphoriant.

this isn’t a drug, but it’s a good tip that’s worked very well for me to strip away excess body fat in a very short period of time. If possible, try and stay in a cold environment and exercise in cold temperatures. for example, in winter, avoid turning on central heating and wear thin clothing. it’s really uncomfortable at first, but then thermogenesis kicks in, and you can actually feel your body heating up. to boost effectiveness, cut out all junk food and snacks but do not skip you’re normal meals. drink as much water as you can between meals, don’t force it down but just have a glass of water every time you’re feeling peckish. I used to do this routine whenever I gained excess body fat from massive junkfood binges and it worked so well, it had some people worried.