• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Weight loss amount per day?

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
Does anyone know roughly how much weight you generally lose per every 24h of no food no sleep meth bingeing

Not much but it's an interesting question as I thought about using drugs for weight loss purposes myself. I guess it'd be more healthy to eat at least some fruits for vitamins and other nutrients.

Depends on how much meth you use and how much you physically exert yourself during a binge I should think.

Not trying to be flippant here but if you meth binge often take a few dollars from your next meth purchase and get a $9.99 bathroom floor scale from Walmart.

That way you can weigh yourself daily and the answer you get will be spot on and right there looking at ya.

Not trying to be flippant here but if you meth binge often take a few dollars from your next meth purchase and get a $9.99 bathroom floor scale from Walmart.

That way you can weigh yourself daily and the answer you get will be spot on and right there looking at ya.
I usually use once for about 3-5 days every 6 to 7 months lol.

I have lost.8-12lbs before. But I zoom around 100mph doing carpentry,mechanic work on cars etc. Usually I mean to eat and drink but it's forgotten easily. That is heavy use though. 1\2 ball to ball a day

It depends on ROA, but my friend lost quite a lot of weight on it unless you have self control stay far away from it.

a 10mg bump will keep your appetite suppressed for a minimum of 12hr and I mean strictly refraining from increasing your dose ( taking it every other day should be sufficient ) on your off days keep to a calorie controlled diet.

If your looking to go down the week long binge you'll easily loose 10lb in that week. A lot of it will be water weight, but depending on your physical activity easily 5lb of fat if no food for 7 days and constant exercise fuelled by meth

Although by day 3 you'll start to find it v hard to keep on going

Last edited:
People equate large losses to fat loss which isn't the case always. It's usually water weight that you lose at first. Unless you're eating well below your calorie needs then you're not going to lose fat. When you're very thin, with little fat to lose your body then turns to muscle, don't forget your heart is a muscle.

Just seen post above talking about water weight, which im agreeing with.

Hey, it's concerning to hear about extreme methods like that. Weight loss from such practices isn't healthy or sustainable. It's crucial to prioritize well-being over rapid weight loss. If you're seeking safe and effective ways to manage weight, check out https://fitnessown.com/faq. They offer insights into healthy weight loss strategies and emphasize the importance of balanced nutrition and regular sleep for overall health. Remember, your health is precious—take care of yourself! If you need support, there are safer ways to achieve your fitness goals.

Last edited: