• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weight gain or loss

yolbsncolbs

Greenlighter
Do you lose more weight while stoned or sober? I know a lot of people get the munchies and eat a lot so that would gain some weight but just assume you don't eat. If I layed on the couch for 2 hours, stoned, doing nothing, would I lose more weight than if I did the same thing sober? Just curious

i figure you would lose weight if you don't eat while stoned.

i've heard people say it increases metabolism and i've heard it lowers blood sugar...

i'm not 100% sure because weight gain/loss is different for everyone.

It's weight neutral I'd say. I've been a daily smoker since college (in my 30s now), and have always been in great shape (competitive weight lifting) even though I eat like a horse at night when I smoke. I'd almost be inclined to say stoners are thinner on average than non-tokers, based on my experience, but it's just an observation.

Too many factors to give one answer. Depends on what you eat on "munchies", how much do you eat, do you exercise regularly, what's your base metabolism.

I lost weight on weed, it helps me keep my girly figure :) even when I was on meds that are known to cause weight gain.

Prior to weed I weighed 150lbs, one year later of daily use I weighed 125lbs despite eating whatever I wanted. A friend of mine from work if I remember right lost close to 100lbs and he was a heavy daily user as well.

I lost weight on weed, it helps me keep my girly figure :) even when I was on meds that are known to cause weight gain.

Prior to weed I weighed 150lbs, one year later of daily use I weighed 125lbs despite eating whatever I wanted. A friend of mine from work if I remember right lost close to 100lbs and he was a heavy daily user as well.

The same, I used to weigh just over 70kg now I'm 57kg (apx 160-130). Daily use 7 years, eating anything with zero regard for any food myth 55 years. I was getting heavier but after weed it reversed.