• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weighing molly question

snowboarder7791

Bluelighter
I'm on my cell and I'm sure there are threads about this somewhere but finding it on the cell is a pain in the ass lol so bare with me i have always gotten pills never any molly... i recently got a gram of molly.. yes its tested and consumed by another person so its all good. if i got a milligram scale what should the scale say if i want to get it where i was taking about 125mg of MDMA in a capsule. again sorry if there is another thread of this but like i said I'm on my cell.. thank you %)

I'm on my cell and I'm sure there are threads about this somewhere but finding it on the cell is a pain in the ass lol so bare with me i have always gotten pills never any molly... i recently got a gram of molly.. yes its tested and consumed by another person so its all good. if i got a milligram scale what should the scale say if i want to get it where i was taking about 125mg of MDMA in a capsule. again sorry if there is another thread of this but like i said I'm on my cell.. thank you %)

If it is a one mg scale it should read .125

Yeah like above..
If you have a milligram scale that you wish to weigh 125 milligrams on.. perhaps your scale should say 125 milligrams? Or .125 grams..

Seems kinda basic to me unless I'm somehow misunderstanding your question

8( I don't even ...

Don't think you're gonna find an existing thread on this, lol.