• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed & Xanax vs. Weed & Adderall vs. Weed & alcohol

Unkown0212

Greenlighter
So I plan to get very turnt this weekend at a couple parties but I can't decide which combo would be the best to do. Your advice, opinions, and suggestions would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure Id wanna do xanax and weed at a PARTY... although that'd be the most enjoyable combination (for me) of the options. As an alcoholic, Id say weed and adderall. Id choose that even if not an alcoholic. Being drunk I cannot enjoy being high. Id just be blacked out and waste a good stone.

Either the xanax or the adderall, depending on if you wanna chill or get hyped up.

When I use to smoke I once mixed weed,Xanax and alcohol..I can't tell you how the night went..pretty much the only thing I remember is 3 of my friends carrying me out of the car and putting me in bed lol..they said I passed out in the car on our way back from the bar..I really don't know wtf happen that night

Split a blunt between 3 people,poped a half of a Xanax bar and drank 3 beers

....and that made you black out? That's, like... a typical night....

My God, you people need to learn the wonders of a Xanax tolerance. That drug, man..... zomg

My God, you people need to learn the wonders of a Xanax tolerance. That drug, man..... zomg
Lol this was about 10 years ago,,later on I quit weed and was sober..but then got a good connect with Xanax and OxyContin,,I don't think I want to get into but let's just say I abused the living crap out of opeites and Xanax and I am happy to say I'm 3 months sober..having a Xanax tolerance is no fun,..

But you right I guess my tolerance was really low because that was the first time I took a Xanax..and to be honest maybe it's in my head or maybe it's because I built a Tolerance to Xanax but I think the Xanax that was made 10 years ago was way better than the ones they're making today..

When I use to smoke I once mixed weed,Xanax and alcohol..I can't tell you how the night went..pretty much the only thing I remember is 3 of my friends carrying me out of the car and putting me in bed lol..they said I passed out in the car on our way back from the bar..I really don't know wtf happen that night

Yeah I'm not trying to forget the night haha and it would be my first time taking the bar so I don't want to over do it

Yeah I'm not trying to forget the night haha and it would be my first time taking the bar so I don't want to over do it

.5mg at a time

Don't ever take a whole bar the first time you do Xanax unless you weigh close to 200lbs, but that amount's not inherently dangerous, though-- it's the mindframe the drug can put you into when taken in large doses that can get you into some dangerous situations.

Xanax is a wonder-drug for most between .5mg-2mg. Go over your personal threshold and you basically end up being a slightly more articulate version of yourself blacked out drunk.

Personally my favorite mix is Xanax and Weed. It takes the edge off the buzz and makes you carefree and in pure bliss. I'm a strong believer in MODERATION.

Once I took too many xanax and woke up in a hospital being told that I took the rest of the 60 1mg purple footballs i had left and bought and finished a 8ball of coke.

So yeah, be aware that it CAN and WILL affect your judgement

I doubt anyone needs to learn the "wonders" or maybe more accurately the "horrors" of a xanax tolerance..

I doubt anyone needs to learn the "wonders" or maybe more accurately the "horrors" of a xanax tolerance..

Why would you put your own opinion in quotations? Like, I get that you're sarcastically referring to mine, but why do the same to your own?

Just because you've had or seen someone have a seizure or fuck their life up doesn't mean that a potent anxiety-relieving drug can work amazingly well for people when taken moderately. To clarify what I meant by the wonders of a tolerance: if he took a milligram his first time, he took too fucking much for his own personal tolerance level. Had he been exposed to the drug beforehand, 1mg would've been a most welcome, amazing feeling that I wouldn't even characterize as what's typically thought of as "high." I still am of the opinion that a person should take only .5mg at a time, regardless of tolerance. The drug is too addictive to let your intake get out of hand.

I'm not saying people need to binge eat bars like candy, and if you had any context from my previous postings you'd know that for a fact. Also, I don't recommend binging on an 3.5g of cocaine while under the influence of any downers, as you did. So yeah, you're speaking from personal experience, but I'm of the opinion that your personal experiences were the results of extremely poor decision-making on your part. My apologies if that offends.

Thanks for your input, though, I appreciate it.

xanax and weed is a great combo. the xanax takes the edge off of the weed but takes from some of the jazz imo. it definitely makes the weed high cleaner. combo not advised for those new to xanax.

weed and alcohol is my favourite combo. i like to be sufficiently buzzed before as it makes the euphoria stronger but this can make the intolerant user very nauseated if they were too buzzed.

weed and adderall is ok. the adderall usually overpowers the weed and most of the time i end up feeling more jittery. i just smoke on addy for something to do. also makes my heart beat very fast, this has induced panic in the past.

these combos are not advised without tolerance or else they'd become unpleasant in their own ways.

this i all just obviously my $0.02

Why would you put your own opinion in quotations? Like, I get that you're sarcastically referring to mine, but why do the same to your own?

Just because you've had or seen someone have a seizure or fuck their life up doesn't mean that a potent anxiety-relieving drug can work amazingly well for people when taken moderately. To clarify what I meant by the wonders of a tolerance: if he took a milligram his first time, he took too fucking much for his own personal tolerance level. Had he been exposed to the drug beforehand, 1mg would've been a most welcome, amazing feeling that I wouldn't even characterize as what's typically thought of as "high." I still am of the opinion that a person should take only .5mg at a time, regardless of tolerance. The drug is too addictive to let your intake get out of hand.

I'm not saying people need to binge eat bars like candy, and if you had any context from my previous postings you'd know that for a fact. Also, I don't recommend binging on an 3.5g of cocaine while under the influence of any downers, as you did. So yeah, you're speaking from personal experience, but I'm of the opinion that your personal experiences were the results of extremely poor decision-making on your part. My apologies if that offends.

Thanks for your input, though, I appreciate it.

No offense taken ;)

Experience is the best teacher after all.

Weed+Xanax: for a silent night, when I'm alone.
Weed+Alcohol: if you have some cool people around, it makes the best party. As I experienced it's better to smoke a blunt, and put down some drinks after that, than reverse. If you're already drunk, toke carefully! (Just to say an experience, I smoked my regular dosage of weed when I was so drunk, then I went out to piss. My mother found me on the bathroom floor. With my pants down... Wasn't fun at all.)
Weed+Adderall: to be honest I never tried Adderall, but I snorted amphetamine powder while stoned, I guess it's kinda like the same. Actually weed+booze+amphetamine is one of my favorite combos. You feel all the buzz you get from weed and alcohol, but you still have energy to party. It's incredible. But if you have Xanax, save some for the next morning, because an amphetamine comedown combined with hangover can be really harsh.

Have fun, take care! :)