• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed with amphetamines?

JacobusTheHigh

Greenlighter
I'm curious if people out there have had good experiences when mixing these two. Every time I have some amphetamine (speed) I never have weed on me. But now that I got both, I'm a bit nervous to try it. I've heard some people say that they had an awesome experience with them, but I've also heard some people say it is a terrible decision. So before I dive in id like to know if anyone has got any experience with these.

I'm mixed on it. It turns the amps more psychedelic IME. Take that as you will.

I'm mixed on it. It turns the amps more psychedelic IME. Take that as you will.
Yep that’s the straight dope. Use the stims to focus and the bud to relax. Take less of both and you’re sailing.. trust me. No need to get jacked or stoned out of your mind
Be safe.

I usually use the speed first and then when I'm starting to come down smoke up, and that works pretty fine usually, sometimes I get a strange kind of psychedelic high as well. but I've smoked while UP on speed a couple of times and the high is def different than just a speed high or a weed high, but it's not unpleasant. it's not something i'd seek out though. honestly it feels a little like tripping to me sometimes.
*also i think ur high will depend on how weed affects u, like if ur a kinda anxious smoker i dont think mixing speed and weed is the move, but if all weed does is relax u then it'll probs be better. all in all, maybe try mixing to see if u like, but it's not like the best combo in the world imo. weed is better used for the crash i feel

I usually use the speed first and then when I'm starting to come down smoke up, and that works pretty fine usually, sometimes I get a strange kind of psychedelic high as well. but I've smoked while UP on speed a couple of times and the high is def different than just a speed high or a weed high, but it's not unpleasant. it's not something i'd seek out though. honestly it feels a little like tripping to me

Sounds like how I'd describe it but with one exception. Although it usually isn't unpleasant it can be somewhat unpredictable (speaking from my own experience). It seems to either be great or a living nightmare that you think will never end (and I personally love tripping on most stuf.) I don't think it is a dangerous combination but it can definitely be frightening sometimes so if you're really curious about it I don't see the harm in trying it, so long as you understand it isn't guaranteed to be fun. I still do it on rare occasions because personally I find the risk to be worth it. Just prepare like you would for a psychedelic just in case. Weed seems to always do wonders for comedowns tho.

They go well, I used to love smoking strong weed on speed. Something of a waste though as the hit only lasts for ten or fifteen minutes iirc, so a real potential for fiending. But that weed taste!

I'd wake up the next day with a speed come down and no weed. But I was never sensible in those days.