• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed VS Everything

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
My point in making this post is to allow others to see the differences between weed and harder substances. I had a friend a while back who use to use heroin, he smoked some weird with us one time and said that he got higher off the weed then the heroin. Now I know tolerance comes into play in this but has anyone ever looked back at their drug usage and said damn I really got higher off weed then I did ... whatever drug it may be

I trip complete balls off weed, even from the smallest hit. In comparison to my opiate use i'd day i'm a lot more functional on opiates than on weed. So in that sense I guess you could say I got higher off weed.

Weed is extremely powerful and everyone seems to underestimate it since it's accepted as a drug that's used casually. I always had a naturally low tolerance, so I always knew how powerful the experience could be at its fullest.

I trip complete balls off weed, even from the smallest hit. In comparison to my opiate use i'd day i'm a lot more functional on opiates than on weed. So in that sense I guess you could say I got higher off weed.

Weed is extremely powerful and everyone seems to underestimate it since it's accepted as a drug that's used casually. I always had a naturally low tolerance, so I always knew how powerful the experience could be at its fullest.
I agree, I have never taken an opiate and felt like I have off an edible. I think weed is tremendously underrated but at the same time there isn’t anything like doing a drug and not having to wonder will this be the hit that sends me to ODIELAND

I enjoyed weed and got reliably baked off it with no tolerance issues for a few years as a teenager but then one day it just started making me anxious and paranoid (there's a whole thread on this phenomenon somewhere) and I switched up to stims instead which brought all kinds of problems into my life. If I had been able to stick with weed I would have had a much easier and less dangerously eventful life. However, even the thought of having a smoke makes me feel ill these days.