• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed v. Hash

burn out

Bluelighter
Anyone else starting to think hash is a superior product? I am not sure why weed is so much more popular. At my dispensory they sell about 4 types of hash and about 8 billion strains of marihuana bud. Most of the folks I see going in are walking out with one of these 8 billion strains.

Now me I smoke hash and I think its better. I get stoneder off it. Its easier on the lung because I need to smoke a lot less material. It is more potent. There are less munchies and tiredness in my experience and its overall a more refined experience.

I wih I had had a connection for hash when I first started smoking. Every now and then, I will smoke some buds and I like them things a lot too but I just think hash is a superior smoke. Who agrees?

Its also cheaper too. I get gram of very potent hash for -snip- whereas a gram of the most potent weed they sel is also costing -snip-. But you are getting a lot more thc for your buck with hash. I get high aily and 1 gram of hash last me over a week. I also think hash is a little more psychedelic and perhaps a little more dangerous. I once had a bad trip when I combined three gravity bong hits of hash with an insane amount of mescaline.

Last edited by a moderator:
i prefer hash to flowers tbh. they get me far more stoned.. in a psychedelic way.

i love bubble hash and solvent-less hash (rosin tech) the most. if i had a never ending supply of that and potent edibles i'd be set.

but a good ol fashion bong rip will never get old. =D

It depends on the hash.

Most low to mid grade hash has very little taste to me. Flower pretty much blows most hash out of the water when it comes to taste for me. I really enjoy the actual smoking almost as much as I do the high itself, so the taste is very important to me. That said, I generally enjoy smoking flowers more than anything else.

High grade hash on the other hand can't really be contended with. It gets me higher than smoking flowers and will always have a place/time for using.

Hash is always better than weed when it's legit hash (read: not soapbar/stepped on).

I always mix hash with tree, though. Feels like I waste a lot of it just throwing a chunk of hash in my bowlpiece and letting it melt and bubble away.

Taking it a step further, though, I like kief more than I do hash. It's easier for me to handle, smokes amazingly well in the bong (on top of tree, of course), and I just really enjoy the potency of the stuff. Two kief hits and I feel like I just smoked half a J, you know? It's such a nice feeling to get stupid high and still feel like you're saving money.

its liquid crack[?] again

dean-what-gif.gif

I only really smoke hash now too, mostly just BHO though.

Rarely see bubble here on the the black market and if it is available, the person who made it usually keeps the 73u and 90u and sells all the other microns that aren't as good/melty. If I had a steady hookup for 73/90/120 that's probably all I'd smoke but that's not the case out here. Usually if I find bubble it would have to be turned into rosin to get fullmelt.

I also agree you get much more bang for your buck with hash vs. flowers. I can get a gram of some fire errl for the same price I'd pay for an 8th of some good flowers, and I can usually stretch out a gram of hash longer than an 8th of flowers. To each their own though. I still smoke flowers when the homies have them around, I just personally don't go out looking for them anymore. BHO is also very plentiful where I live, but there's also a lot of bullshit going around out here too. People out here be making that tane soup and budder purging their shit with a vacuum sealer or hot water like it's 2010. I've even seen slabs that were partly green which throws me for a fucking loop since butane doesn't pull chlorophyll, and butane kills mold. If that's the only hash I'd have access to I'd only smoke flowers no doubt lol

I am definitely a hash head and prefer concentrates over trees. That said, I am very partial to a spliff, and so I could never give up herb completely in favour of hash. Like jibult, I tend to find that using hash is less wasteful with a bit of tree.

I find hash is more calming, it gives me this feeling of relaxation throughout my entire body that I rarely, if ever, get from herb alone.

I find that hash has far more spiritual properties than cannabis. It's way more third eye. It's also just a cleaner product, less hangover, and less is needed to get a good experience.

I've always wanted to try hash but I never ran into anyone who sold it, I don't really need to get higher I'm just wandering if It is more cost effective like if 1 gram of dope lasted me 2 days how much would the same cost of hash last me, if that makes any sense.

I've always wanted to try hash but I never ran into anyone who sold it, I don't really need to get higher I'm just wandering if It is more cost effective like if 1 gram of dope lasted me 2 days how much would the same cost of hash last me, if that makes any sense.

Yeah like this guy said. I prefer hash but can never get the connect.

This debate reminds me of kratom leaf vs extracts. hash raises your tolerance, and if its not full melt bubble hash, its usually made by meth addicts in trailers droppin ashes from their cigs into the mix while theyre hollerin " mom, git me a RC Cola"! lol

The ease of suckin up a phat dab or 3 when I got night time pain or a headache is tits...

But, a lot of the time I find I need the full spectrum of terpeniods and flaviniods of the flower for real nasty back pain.
I often mix them, so I don't have to burn as much, easier on the sack...

Bubble melt & "brick hash" is nice. Kind of a novelty item around here, though...it's not seen very much at all. Which you'd think would be odd, as this is a legalized cannabis state that's overflowing with people growing marijuana. High-grade cannabis flowers and BHO are available everywhere...hash is pretty much nowhere to be found though.

I am definitely a hash head and prefer concentrates over trees. That said, I am very partial to a spliff, and so I could never give up herb completely in favour of hash. Like jibult, I tend to find that using hash is less wasteful with a bit of tree.

I find hash is more calming, it gives me this feeling of relaxation throughout my entire body that I rarely, if ever, get from herb alone.

Do you see alot of hash? I hardly come across it at all where I am except in very small amounts that someone has made them selves. I never see any of that really good imported hash that I used to use and get alot of in the early 90's.

I hardly even hear of concentrates where I am, although a friend was mentioning he could get shatter when I was up at byron last time, I said I cbf chasing it tho, i'm really happy just getting stoned off green.

HA
sounds like one of the "hardcore sheap" would say

What are you going on about this time, BJ?

Oh, I mean, Jeb. Sorry, I forgot you got tired of all the temp bans and found a way around them. You must've forgotten that I've found multiple IPs of yours, brutha-- you've left quite a trail across the internet. Key-tip to disguise your real IP(s) if you don't know how to mask them: Don't use the same usernames over and over and over again all across the web, man, it's not a very bright thing for a person such as yourself to do.

Just a tip from your local "sheap," posting from the local mosque.

As-salamu alaykum, my brother, from Muhammad, praise be unto him, to me to you.

Enjoy your trolling.

Do you mean sheep? If not what does sheap mean?

Nah, I think Beej put it in quotes because he didn't even know what it meant; he just heard some guy say it one day and thought, "Ohhh, what an insult!" and promptly stored it away in his relatively small memory capacity for later use. (I like using big words where this guy's concerned. Seems to confuse him. :D)

The very few times I had smoked or eaten hash it was far superior to the mid-grade and schwag I was growing up smoking as a teenager.

I only had excellent hash in Spain where it's decriminalized for personal use in a private area like your home. I try some hash in the United States and it was not nearly as good as the hash I had in Spain.

Nah, I think Beej put it in quotes because he didn't even know what it meant; he just heard some guy say it one day and thought, "Ohhh, what an insult!" and promptly stored it away in his relatively small memory capacity for later use. (I like using big words where this guy's concerned. Seems to confuse him. :D)

I love you, man <3
Your snide remarks at stupid people always make me smile, especially since you seem to do it in such a level headed and logical fashion without getting too agressive.
Articulate burns are the best burns