• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed trip?

81roby

Greenlighter
Background info
- 3 years smoking weed
-done dxm+weed, dph+weed, dph+dxm,+weex

So today my friend and I didnt have alot of weed just half a bowl and thats not enough so I scraped out a little container that had dabs, and one that had chatter (I think its called) I just got a little, so I put it on the bowl, we smoke it and theres only 2 hits for the 2 of us so we keep the smoke inside for 15 seconds, we finish and I leave, I smoke every day so I didnt think I would get high.

When I leave his has I was feeling it, i could make up words, i could hear my thoughts and see them, walking to my house feels like a journey, I have crazy thoughts of me talking to god and being able to feel space, I get home.

My mom tells me she's going out to im alone for 3 hrs, I go look lay down and I strated to trip super hard, I was feeling every corner of my vision, my imagination was beyond crazy, I was seeing patterns of colors float every were, I close my eyes and the visuals are so powerful I can see them and feel them, I went back in time, I could see time just pattern up and twist and go back, I felt the time chift, I remembered crazy stuff of my childhood, random images appeard wen I closed my eyez.

Gravity was sucking me, I felt like I was flying, music felt so alive it almost made me cry, i felt music in my vision and body. At some points I felt like I didnt exist, just an image of my vision and music existed, I melted away.

This was not a panick attack, I was never afraid. This was more powerful than any shroom trip ive had and id had ego death on shrooms.

Can weed make u trip?
Thanks

Yeah, man, nothing to worry about. Many people, myself included, have had a very visual/psychedelic experience from smoking weed.

It's only happened to me once from smoking (it happens much more often from oral ingestion). When I got it from smoking, it was really crap adulterated hash when I was just starting, so I was surprised.

I've been high to the point that the ceiling starts doing pretty funky stuff. Whenever I skateboard while really stoned, I end up listening to music and it sounds like it's playing in slow-motion.
It's usually just straight tree whenever I've experienced it, however.