• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed that smells like cat piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally weed that smells like cat piss tends to be more potent than weed that smells like the bird room in a zoo. It's like the food chain, or something.

post #35 by OldeMan probably needs to be deleted or something. I wouldn't come to a board and confess to growing marijuana, especially one you expect people to be hearing about in the future.

why? i dont hide the fact that i grow weed. im a bonafide california 215 patient right here in the god olde USA, and dont hide a thing. the police, sheriffs and marijuana eradication team in my area are very familiar with my grows ( they come by once in awhile by invitation and check it out, ad have even had new rookies come over and check itout and get "educated" by a real breeder.

also, cat piss smell in marijuana has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with ammonia in the weed. DUH!......it has to do with the flowers scent and the chemical composition of the resin, which doesnt contain ANY ammonia. this was my point my first post. uneducated people speaking on subjects they know NOTHING about really cracks me up, especially when they talk like they know it all. ive been all over the world ( and actually have over 47 strains of cannabis seed in the world seed bank ) and seen about everything marijuana wise the world has to offer and have smoked several strains that reeked of cat piss. there are also several very potent strains that smell like beer and egg farts, rotten putrid animal carcasses and some that smel ike pure old SHIT. that doesnt mean they contain anything do with the ingredients of any of those items. seen people who had breath that smelled like rotten pigs ass,does that mea they have been sticking their tongue up a dead pigs rear? no it doesnt.

i likely wont be back to this forums anyway, i just made my first point t try to make a point.

take a bit of advise from someone whos been growing marijuana since long before you were even a squirt in your daddys balls. dont embarrass yourself my making "i know it all" statements before you take the time to do a little RESEARCH on whatever subject your trying to intelligently fake an answer to. id guarantee that if you were to contact one of the well known scientific breeders such as ed rosenthol or maybe jorge cervantes they would give you the same info ive posted.

I don't think I could stand the smell of this strain. We have several cats, and 5 litterboxes. I strive to keep the boxes and my house "cat piss" odor free. This strain would undermine all my hard work, and confuse the cats. LOL

Ahhh, this is the strain that was invented/1st grown by 'Freddy's Cat'. (Most of you will have to google who that is :))

It's a character from a comic series from the 70's called 'The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers'.
Based around 3 hippy brothers, who's whole life is built around 'where's the next joint gonna come from', & getting totaly waisted! (This includes 'fat fred's cat, & an whole army of sadistic, junta-style cockroaches!

A massive cult-hit at the time & still a great & hugely funny read that will have you rolling both, on the floor, and the next joint! (they are also expensive collectors items now) but you can now read on-line for free. (again, google it)

Seriously, I had to laugh when i read the effects this weed had on you, it's been a long time since weed hit me like that, & it took me back to my teen yrs:)

The weed your describing is, (If you are talking about the UK) as already mentioned on here, 'White Widow'.

To me, It's a bit like giving your money to somone, who in turn, twats you over the head with a baseball bat!!!
A strong weed indeed, and hits you like a sledgehammer!
I certainly wouldn't recomend driving a car after smoking more than 1 joint of this stuff.

A good point to this weed is my good fortune last week. To cut a long story short, I was pulled by the pigs while in my car & I had a bag of White Widow in my sock, .......to my shock it was that same pig that pulled me about 3 months ago, stuck his head in my car window & said "get out, i can smell weed!"............. & I was nicked after a brief search!,
But on this occasion he again stuck his head right in my car window & asked 'have you had cat's in this car?' so i said 'yes, my gran's old sick cat just died on the way to the vet', & guessing by the look on his face that he didn't want to smell dead cat's, he waved me off with my weed intact! :))))

(Just a word of warning.... How can anyone know it 'ALL', when half of it hasn't even been invented yet?)

Last edited:
This thread is ancient...I don't think it's worth keeping open either. Check out the CD Directory link in my signature, and recent posters, feel free to post your questions about "cat piss weed" in the strain discussion section. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.