• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed that looks like shit but is amazing

Paultoombes

Bluelighter
So i started buying from my friend recently who, as opposed to my previous source (some guy who grows for med shops who i know because my brothers friends brother etc.etc. knows him)

anyways, so the weed i used to buy from this guy was med shop quality (sticky, crystaly, dense, red and purple hairs, no stems, no seeds) and it was pretty good.

My friend however sources his weed from a more direct source (his friends backyard) and i decided to buy from him because it was easier.

when i got it i wasnt expecting much (he gave it to me while walking his dog) and it looked like homegrown (big ass stems, pretty flat color, and small smell) but it ended up being SMOOTH SHIT.

First off it's really goddamn dense, like i broke the top off a bud and started breaking it up and ended up with enough for a large joint/small blunt. and it was fucking strong. I decided I didn't want to put in the effort of rolling a joint so i took the broken up bud and took like three hits off of it and i was floored. i did eventually roll that into a joint (while stoned as hell) and it got me even more stoned. It burned super slow and even and tasted awesome.

I started with low expectations of this weed and its better than some of the higher quality weed i've had. i think its a mostly sativa strain based on my inspection. all in all the homegrown ugly weed ended up better than the med shop quality beautiful weed.

any of you ever smoked weed that looked like ditch weed but ended up amazing?

Hell yeah. It's always awesome to get that unexpected bag that looks like garbage but ends up getting you really stoned. You just sit there, pissed, talking shit about the weed/dealer, and then you take that first hit....magic!

yeah man, i wasnt too mad cuz me and him are pretty close friends, but i was still pretty disappointed. Made it even better when it was dank.

Sounds great man.

A nice few plants in someone's back garden has had a different kind of tender, respectful loving care than the kind of loving care brought about in a larger scale medicinal operation, but of course since it's not done as professionally it will never look as good.
But there is no kind of grow light that ever matches that big beautiful ball in the sky, in my humble opinion :)

Sounds like you've got a good wee hook up there. Lucky having so much choice at the drop of a hat!

LOL.... hell yeah...a friend and I would get something we called Windex...smelled like windex..light green

by the end of the week your buds were shake...but some 10/10 fire.

never tried cleaning a window with it.

I see it all the time. I know a guy who always gets the damn near same looking stuff. Looks like good mids with a nice bud structure has no seeds but its usualy leafy and lacks crystals and has fat ass stems and smells earthy/spicy and is dark green always if not sorta brownish.. But If it had crystals and was greener it could sell for alot more. It just lacks color crystals and a good smell. But thing is its usualy alot better then the kush we see here in terms of high. Pick the leafs off n its some smooth super relaxing shit. I think when its dark n smells earthy/spicy it just means it's outdoors.. Not always but usualy.. If its nice lime green perfect shit prob indoors. And the best pot is grown outdoors.. Trust me i know.. But yeah Looks can be deceiving my friend..

Last edited: