• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed tea

Vaki

Greenlighter
I tried a couple of times to make weed tea (with butter of course) but both times were kinda of a let down. There were some mild effects like a general relaxation but overal i wasn't really high. So how much weed do you people put in your tea or edibles. Should it be as much as you would smoke at a session or more? Also I'm a light smoker with almost no tolerance. Any suggestion on the amount of weed or any good recipes?

Boil it in milk, add some sugar & maybe some spices and/or cocoa to cover the taste. Use the same amount you'd usually smoke in a 2-3 hour session.

I have a good tolerance, to get stoned I'd usually use about a gram of good bud or import hash, 4 grams of vaped bud, or less than half a gram of strong bubble hash.

^ yeah id also use milk just boil it. Its gotta be something fatty. I use to do that just add a little cinnamon and sugar its bomb. Just use a gram of kush or a half gram of hash or keif but in ur case id use 2- 2 1/2 maybe 3 cups of milk. If you do it right 2 people with no tolerance will get a good buzz off that. But if you want it a little stronger maybe use a gram and a half or just use 1- 1 1/2 cups of milk. Also have you ever ingested bud before? Or are these your first couple times trying? Be real careful man if so cause eating/drinking is a whole nother animal. Takes anywhere from 30 mins all the way up to 2 hours before it can hit you. I see friends make that mistake all the time thinking it weak and drink/eat more then it all smacks them in the face n they go sit down scared the rest of the night.