• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed tattoo?

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
im wanting to get a weed tattoo in a few weeks but im not sure what to get. I was thinking of a plant on the bottom of my leg what do you think? ive searched on google for plant tattoos and I cant find many tbh.

I would really appreciate any replies

if your getting a weed related tattoo, if its done wrong in all honestly it will make you look like abit of a tit, if you gonna get one it needs to be very high quality, ive seen one of a whole plant running up someone's leg and it looked good but it was incredibly detailed and ive seen poorly made ones of weed leafs or plants etc and it looked pretty crap. but short of the classic, spliff, blunt,bong tattoo the only other ones i can immediately think of are either a leaf, plant or bud, but they all feel abit over used. so id say something thats abit more personal to give it some character, what though i donno

My cousin had a leaf with Bob Marley written underneath in his teens he's nearly 40 and he fucking hates it!!!!!!

A tattoo is a big commitment, a tattoo if an illegal drug is an even bigger one, make sure you want to live with a drug on your body for the world to see for the rest of your life.

I would consider getting something a little more interesting than a Big MJ tat.. get something more elaborate and have the MJ worked into it in a way that takes a little bit to recognize.

Like a strong black, white, and grey of something and then have them work the MJ into smoke or clouds or something.. I mean take a look at some of these people.. do you really want to have a tat like these for the rest of your life?

https://www.google.com/search?q=mar...CNqgby1IG4BA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=805

ive thought about it a lot. im not a fan of tattoos tbh most of them look childish and immature. I don't even smoke anymore. im absolutely fascinated with its effects on the human body I view it as a medicine. I stopped as im trying to recover from mdma abuse and I have to be 100% sober. But I still fucking love weed and its wonderful effects on the health. I certainly do want it on my body for the rest of my life. This is not a phase. I don't want a tattoo for the sake of it I want a detailed plant on my leg. I just came on here to see what people would think about it and I can see people don't think its a good idea and I appreciate that. Im still set on it though

You could always go with a stylised THC or CBD molecule - a little less clichéd and obvious than the usual suspects. Although I'd never recommend getting a tattoo, it will never look as good in 20-30 years time and your tastes will definitely change. I can't see them being anything but a future regret bomb. But that's just me...

steviebananas_color__15__large.JPG

THC_Molecule_Tattoo_by_Hollywood465599663.jpg

T.H.C.%20Molecule1.jpg

You could always go with a stylised THC or CBD molecule - a little less clichéd and obvious than the usual suspects. Although I'd never recommend getting a tattoo, it will never look as good in 20-30 years time and your tastes will definitely change. I can't see them being anything but a future regret bomb. But that's just me...

steviebananas_color__15__large.JPG

THC_Molecule_Tattoo_by_Hollywood465599663.jpg

T.H.C.%20Molecule1.jpg

I wouldn't let it get to that stage a lot of people get them touched up every ten years or something. if you just leave it I know itd end up looking awful I wouldn't let it get like that

I say you get a little cartoon anthropomorphized nug of weed smoking a miniaturized person rolled up in paper. Use your imagination, it could look pretty sick. I can't draw but I'm good as fuck at imagining shit.

Why specifically do you want a weed tattoo? You smoke it and enjoy it, cool, but there is no need to tell the world and flaunt it. It's not something to be 'proud' of exactly, it's just something you do.

Why specifically do you want a weed tattoo? You smoke it and enjoy it, cool, but there is no need to tell the world and flaunt it. It's not something to be 'proud' of exactly, it's just something you do.

I don't smoke anymore. I wont be for atleast a few years. I don't think weed should be abused I see it as a medicine. This plant fucking fascinates me with its health effects on the human body.

Unless you are cheech or chong or have an established career already I would advise against this.

I mean... cmon... It's a little chachy. If you view it as a medicine, good for you, but are you going to get ibuprofen or amoxicillin tatted too? Think about what you're putting on yourself and how other people will see it. The only people I know with drug-like tattoos are low life wannabe gangsters, and if I met someone today with a pot leaf tattoo, that's all I'd think about them.

If it's your PASSION, and not just your lifestyle, then go for it. Don't just get a tattoo because it looks cool, or its had meaning to you for a short amount of time.

I mean... cmon... It's a little chachy. If you view it as a medicine, good for you, but are you going to get ibuprofen or amoxicillin tatted too? Think about what you're putting on yourself and how other people will see it. The only people I know with drug-like tattoos are low life wannabe gangsters, and if I met someone today with a pot leaf tattoo, that's all I'd think about them.

If it's your PASSION, and not just your lifestyle, then go for it. Don't just get a tattoo because it looks cool, or its had meaning to you for a short amount of time.

I wouldn't dare put tablets into my body I don't see ibuprofen as a medicine tbh. it has bad effects on the body. im extremely passionate about cannabis. im not immature enough to get a tattoo then regret it. if it was just something I done to enjoy myself I wouldn't get one. it goes far beyond the fun aspect of it. the way it effects the human body is fucking remarkable.

I wouldn't dare put tablets into my body I don't see ibuprofen as a medicine tbh. it has bad effects on the body. im extremely passionate about cannabis. im not immature enough to get a tattoo then regret it. if it was just something I done to enjoy myself I wouldn't get one. it goes far beyond the fun aspect of it. the way it effects the human body is fucking remarkable.

Do you grow? Make your own hash? Or is it purely a fascination of the what it does to your body? Sorry if this sounds harsh but it just isn't a great idea. Are you willing to tell your employer straight up about you smoking? Are you ready to explain all of this to your child (if you choose to have kids)? Future in-laws? Getting a tattoo already means that whoever sees it will have all kinds of obnoxious questions, and to get a permanent image of a controversial substance is going a step further. Not everyone has the same views on the subject so expect a ton of judgement unless it's well hidden.

It just sounds like you haven't thought this out, especially since you asked bluelight. Think it over for a couple months, come up with some sketches, and then once you're completely sure you want it, find a good artist with a good portfolio.

Do you grow? Make your own hash? Or is it purely a fascination of the what it does to your body? Sorry if this sounds harsh but it just isn't a great idea. Are you willing to tell your employer straight up about you smoking? Are you ready to explain all of this to your child (if you choose to have kids)? Future in-laws? Getting a tattoo already means that whoever sees it will have all kinds of obnoxious questions, and to get a permanent image of a controversial substance is going a step further. Not everyone has the same views on the subject so expect a ton of judgement unless it's well hidden.

It just sounds like you haven't thought this out, especially since you asked bluelight. Think it over for a couple months, come up with some sketches, and then once you're completely sure you want it, find a good artist with a good portfolio.

would you in all honesty bring your children up not knowing about weed? id fucking flip if they ever touched tobacco. cannabis is different, it just using for fun I think moderation is key. abusing the fuck out of it is another story.

it does fascinate me a lot. I don't grow. Im getting a new job in a few months and then ill be able to start

I don't give a shit about what people think. anybody that is against weed needs to be fucking educated.

I asked bluelight because I was curious about what people had to say and I appreciate all the replies ive had.

Ive found a good tattoo on the internet but it covers a guys back. im not sure how much detail can be done when its only the bottom of my leg ill have to talk to a tattoo artist in a few weeks when I have the money.

most jobs require you to wear trousers anyway its not going to effect me.