• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed stench and other stuff

mintysoul

Greenlighter
I am probably one of the few that tried DMT before cannabis and everyone mentioned the horrible taste of dmt, etc... but it's nothing compared to weed... I've tried many different strains and I liked it a few times (when mixed with tobacco) but I don't like to be addicted to nicotine and the smell of weed is so horrible, even when vaporising.... it's so bad that it makes me want to vomit

in addition to that, weed makes me anxious and sad and I feel really strange, my thoughts are quite negative but I did sense the effect of perspective broadening

the psychedelic effect is quite strong, stronger than 2cb in my opinion but not pleasant...

Interesting. I wonder if your aversion to the smell and its effects are related.

I've never heard anyone refer to weed as tasting or smelling disgusting.

To me it's one of the best tastes and smells I can think of so long as it's a good strain.

I've also never heard anyone refer to weed as being anyone close to as psychedelic as 2C-B.

Your experiences with it are certainly unique.

I've never heard anyone refer to weed as tasting or smelling disgusting.

To me it's one of the best tastes and smells I can think of so long as it's a good strain.

I've also never heard anyone refer to weed as being anyone close to as psychedelic as 2C-B.

Your experiences with it are certainly unique.
Many people find the smell of weed to be offensive. I HATED the smell as a child, now I love it. Go figure.

I love the smell of weed when it's fresh, before it's burnt. Not really a huge fan after it's smoked though.

And I feel you about the anxiousness and negative thinking... I get the same way, though when I was younger I never used to. I used to enjoy it quite a bit, using it to enhance the listening to and playing music.

I read an article once about how cannabis has a certain vibration, and it brings you into it's vibrational frequency when you smoke it. If you normally have a lower vibration than cannabis, it will make you feel better. If you normally have a higher vibration, it will make you feel worse. Also, I heard going into the experience with a very specific intent (aka focusing on using it specifically to help you create music, figure out a specific problem, etc), helps. But for some people, it's common recreational use just doesn't work. For me, unfortunately, it no longer does. And it's use as an escape is never good. Respect it for what it is and perhaps you just aren't meant for each other. Maybe you don't need it. Either way don't sweat it. Just don't do it if you don't like it or it doesn't work for you.

Well, I think that I underestimated the weed as well, I vaporised about 80 mg with no tolerance at all + I guess that I am more sensitive to it, that probably was a bit too much for me and my body felt poisoned

Interesting how you weighed it to exactly 80 mgs, usually people tend to just eyeball it out. Weed with me had a reverse tolerance when I smoked it. When I first started it took me forever, gradually I needed less and less to get high. Now if I take more than one small hit I get anxiety. That's why I barely do it anymore.

If weed produces such nasty effects for you why in the world do you continue to smoke it?????

Because I decided to give it a try and now I have some of it... I don't want to flush it down the toilet... The blend I have is supposedly high in both thc and cbd

I used to get panic attacks from weed after being a massive pothead for years, I just got smoked out. This happens to people occasionally.

I can smoke small amounts of weed to good effect but I always try to use it with opioids, benzos, or alcohol to be perfectly honest. Better euphoria and those other drugs totally kill the side-effects of pot. There is some funky interaction with valium, specifically, although I'm not sure i understand the mechanism of why that is.

That is indeed polydrug use and inadvisable, however. Do not follow my example on that one :)

Man the experience of drug users who used "hard drugs" or powerful psychedelics before weed is always so strange to me. For me weed is the perfect "baseline" drug that I can go back to again and again. I hope I never get to that point that I hear so much about, when "weed turns against you" and you get all anxious and paranoid from it...for me marijuana actually decreases my anxiety, which is pretty much omnipresent because I'm kind of high-strung, although I've gotten good at hiding it.

And I personally love the smell of (unburnt) weed, esp. that sweet "citrusy" smell that some strains have.

I prefer the high the day after from weed, just being stoned and kinda dumb and relaxed. I've smoked large amounts where I've tripped more than a 5g dose of shrooms. Weed can be a mean mistress where it turns into a living nightmare. It forces you at times to be self aware, stuck in some sort of reality bubble - where you realize you are you and time is progressing ...

I think weed is probably one of the most personally dirty drugs out there, you just descend into a pit of apathy about self care and cleanliness that its revolting. Bongs are probably the grossest things when left uncleaned.
I've smoked virtually dust, dirt, and god knows what else mixed with probably very little weed at the time.
Or even smoking resin, which is completely awful.
Or smoking weed that hasn't been cured properly. Probably one of the worst tasting things. Or roaches.

But I've had some great times. Probably the best hangover cure, best Sunday drug...and wake and bake with nothing to do is amazing. Hash, etc.

Weed might just be not your thing. That or it's pyscho-somatic involved wiht the smell idk personally i love the taste and smell of weed(good weed anyway) so idk but I have known people who thougt the smell of cannabis was horrendous so.......I guess it depends on personal preference. Also, I have known a quite a few people who just can't tolerate cannabis for various reasons.

Wow yeah jpgrdnr you're talking about the worst asoects of the smoking experince. I smoke a bong everyday and i change the water at least twice a day (and that's just when it's only me smoking)and if you are looking through the carpet for weed that's pretty sad.....it's not crack now cmon it aint that damn addicting.....but yeah you're right one of the best chill out sunday drugs there is........and didn't mean to be a dick with my prvious comments.