• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed Pregame?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Does any of y’all use cbd before smoking/vaping weed to avoid paranoia/anxiety effects? If so what dosages? And what strains would you recommend me looking for in a prohibited state? I can currently get gruntz.. and that’s probably it.. and it seems 100% legit. Would you recommend that strain for a relaxed 4/20? I also got some other stuff that I’ve just mixed all into one bag as I don’t like having too many bags on the property... happy early 4/20 everyone.. I’m starting it off today with one last dose of oxy and some Nashville inspired hot chicken

First of all any strain has a bit of CBD, you like it or not, that's how the plant grows. Second, you got the wrong category. There's Cannabis Discussion for any weed talk -- seems logical, doesn't it? Thought so. Now to the main issue, I find this a bit weird, you over-think too much that's what happens --/ what you're doing now it's just to complicate yourself more, it's non-sense. Everybody has different body chemistry, you didn't mention how long you've been using green. Prohibited states means that you have to get your weed through your dealer. See what strains he has. If you want a good strain my advice is to go for White Widow/Northern Light/Blue Dream.

and some Nashville inspired hot chicken

aww. i treid that N.I.H.C.
it was pretty crazy.

the paranoia should wear off in about 20 minutes. that's how you can tell if its a good bud strain. 😁. if you smoked it and didn't get any effects you would be disappointed.
then it should just be funny.