• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed + Nicotine combo

AnonFury

Bluelighter
Has anyone else noticed how smoking/vaping tends to better a cannabis high? The two drugs seem to marry well.

Don't really agree with you as the only mental effect I get from nicotine is a niccy rush.. And that's not enjoyable. But I've heard that cocaine and nicotine are the shit when you combine them because the cigarette causes your dopamine levels to spike even further, increasing the cocaine euphoria

Don't really agree with you as the only mental effect I get from nicotine is a niccy rush.. And that's not enjoyable. But I've heard that cocaine and nicotine are the shit when you combine them because the cigarette causes your dopamine levels to spike even further, increasing the cocaine euphoria

For me, it increases the body high from the weed.

If it gets too much for you then I have a suggestion. Leave... And don't come back.

People like you are why I hate doctors, why I tell people not to trust a doctor without a second opinion, and why I tell everyone I know that most doctors are self interested spineless sellouts who'd screw over your health in a heart beat if it was to their benefit. And why until proven otherwise i assume all doctors are untrustworthy and addicted to power and control and whom are simply in the way and to whom I will say anything and manipulate however I feel necessary to accomplish whatever goal I have in mind.

And way i see it, you've proven me right yet again.

I believe it's pretty dependent on the individual and their experience with the two substances. If you're used to both, they may go well together, whereas someone with little tolerance to nico and/or weed are more likely to experience light-headedness and possibly nausea. It really depends on personal preference and experience with the substances. I've got friends that love the combo and friends who despise it. I believe i'm somewhere in between. If you are planning on trying this combo out, i'd go with nico first, then the bud, mainly to get rid of the awful taste of cigs. If you're just vaping, my buds and I would almost always mix the two just by force of habit- and convenience.