View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weed more intense then acid?

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
So just took acid for the first time and it was amazing.it felt so clean and in control which is strang because I was very worried I was gonna have a bad trip because of my reaction to weed. Weed is giving me an intense fighting nitrate to trip that is completely awful. I feel mind fucked foggy and scared and sound is extremely loud. I will also here aggressive scary noises. Over all it feels very intense and scary compared to acid while. When I took acid I was completely alone and couldn't imagine how people had bad trips on it because I was so happy. Why would I have this sort of reaction to weed and not psycedelics? Allergic reaction? Because it makes me vomit or feel nauseas and light headed while congested with a headache so it's not just a bad trip.

So just took acid for the first time and it was amazing.it felt so clean and in control which is strang because I was very worried I was gonna have a bad trip because of my reaction to weed. Weed is giving me an intense fighting nitrate to trip that is completely awful. I feel mind fucked foggy and scared and sound is extremely loud. I will also here aggressive scary noises. Over all it feels very intense and scary compared to acid while. When I took acid I was completely alone and couldn't imagine how people had bad trips on it because I was so happy. Why would I have this sort of reaction to weed and not psycedelics? Allergic reaction? Because it makes me vomit or feel nauseas and light headed while congested with a headache so it's not just a bad trip.
Yeah weed isnt for everyone but there is a chance ur with the wrong environment/people. Usually someone hips u out how to smoke properly and listen to music and chill. But acid is deff more intense on any day over weed, but It pretty much depends on the person if its ur DOC or if u can handle it. Acid is a different animal, although weed as stimulant, psychedelic, and depressive properties to the high.

The problem is the word intense and what it means. I for example, find weed to "intenify" my experiences. In that sense, weed is a very intense drug. It is much more intense than heroin in the sense that when I smoke weed, all of a sudden my experience of the moment becomes very much intensified whereas heroin actually dampens my experiences of the moment and makes me more relaxed.

LSD can be very clear, and crisp and relaxed sometimes and in that sense, much less intense than weed. But the thing about psychedelics like LSD is that they usually arent one way all the time. The experience depends on set and setting and dosage. I guarantee you if you take a large dosage of LSD it can be very intense in ways that you could only ever dream of on weed.

Could it also be strain related, perhaps? I would think what you described would be more likely with a purely sativa strain. But you also might just not be well suited for it.

don't underestimate THC. For certain individuals it acts as a highly potent drug.

Some people like LSD and don't like Cannabis. It's not uncommon at all.

Do remember that LSD can also be unpleasant if you're careless with it, but with good preparation and harm reduction you should be fine.

I hate weed, like really really really fucking hate it! The only good experience I've had with weed was when I had done a load of K with a mate and had a few drags on his joint, that was pleasant. On the whole though I dislike it, I steer clear of it now and never ever have any.

That said I've only ever smoked weed, I've heard it can be quite different eaten?

For a lot of people marijuana can certainly be more anxiety inducing than LSD, especially if they haven't accumulated a tolerance to green.
I've had plenty of LSD trips that were so unbelievably calming and relaxing it felt like I had taken xanax with it, but everyone experiences the effects differently

Yeah I use to love weed and smoke every day until the first time I took a dab.. Three in a row actaully that's when I first had this experience then I quite for a while now I have no tolerance and after one bowl I get this effect unless I'm in public or with a friend. What do u think makes this happen because it's only happening with weed not psycedelics so I'm guessing it's not a bad trip.

Weed is not more intense than acid. I know exactly what you are describing, and it is simply a really severe version of stoned paranoia. It's totally different from tripping or a "bad trip". The two substances literally couldn't be any more different. The pot is just amplifying already existing anxieties and making you panicked, which leads to you being nauseous and puking. psychs are different, it's honestly more like the dream state than being high. Although it's not much like the dream state either.