• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Makes Me Feel Nauseous Now

420xBudmanx420

Greenlighter
I used to smoke a lot of weed all the time and would never feel sick at all, just really high and great. But now every time I smoke I feel really nauseous and sick. The high isn't the same anymore, it's horrible. No matter what strain I use or how I consume it, it's always the same! I'll smoke and 5 minutes later start feeling my throat almost close up and get extremely nauseous. I don't understand how something as great as Cannabis could be affecting me like this. It makes no sense at all because weed is used to cure nausea and vomiting. All my friends have never felt sick from weed, they just feel great like I used to. In fact, weed used to help my stomach whenever I was feeling queasy. So why does it make me nauseous now when it's supposed to help nausea??

Is it the holding it in thats making u naseous? Sometimes smoking in the morning makes me naseuois for holding it in but as soon as that subsides (very quickly) it helps naseua greatly and iv only noticed this in the morning because i always hold the smoke

I don't think it's that because it happens with edibles too. Plus I don't really hold the smoke in anymore

I don't think it's that because it happens with edibles too. Plus I don't really hold the smoke in anymore
It kinda wasts the smoke when u dont hold it in. I know 100% that if im holding the smoke in even to the point of a little pain u get much higher than u would without.

Next time it happens take a shower. If that reduces your nausea I have bad news for you.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22150623/

Another possibility is anxiety or panic. If you have access to benzos, see if they reduce your nausea. You could also try ginger, which I've found to be far and away the best cure for upset stomach.

panic attack?

the throat feeling closed up feeling is giving me the impression that you're panicking after smoking which usually makes me feel light-headed and nauseated before it turns into a full panic attack.

give it a rest... this usually means it's time for a break.. if the problem persists, quit smoking weed.. what will be the reward at that point?

This used to happen to me a lot back during my first year of smoking and it slowly went away. Try to take it slow, only take one hit at a time. Ginger or benadryl may also help. Is it possible that your weed is all coming from the same one or two people? If so, your bud may not be flushed properly, or maybe someone is spraying it.

CBD is the chemical in weed that is the strongest for nausea. Maybe try getting your hands on some CBD dominant weed. When I was trying to quit benzos (after a short binge), I would just eat pure CBD edibles and smoke CBD dominant weed and that helped a fuckload with anxiety and other physical symptoms. I also find that CBD helps make your highs never too intense and actually helps with nausea IME.