• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed is nicer with a tolerance

i stopped having novel ideas and insights and creative thoughts when i started smoking weed daily. sometimes i get a kick out of being way too high and then surrendering to the anxiety and fear

Firstly: Invernessian. Lulz...Some fackeen weather we're haveen this "summer" eh!

Secondly: I totally get what you mean regarding the tolerance. This applied to when I was younger (around your age) when weed started turning on me a little, after a good few years of heavy, heavy smoking. It made me CRAZY anxious, feel like I couldnt breathe etc etc...
I had a break and came back to it....
Now I love it again!
When you have a tolerance, indeed you do lose the spiritual founds upon which goodly cannabis use can foster and build. However, if you smoke only to recreate pleasure and enjoy one's self, then a tolerance can be a rather welcome thing, certainly.

Cannabis can be a terrifically insightful, useful substance under the intoxication of which, you really can reveal your innermost resources to yourself. Make grand use of this wonderful herb. It sounds like you already eulogize and applaud it's benefits.
Just ensure it stays that way, so as you don't become a chauffeur merely driving automatically with no great exploration of your universe.

Eh, I used to smoke daily and had a high tolerance, but nowadays I find smoking smaller joints once or twice a week is more enjoyable and also gives me better munchies than it did before ^^ I hardly ate when I was a daily smoker.

I disagree. The first time smoking after a T-break is always the best. With my tolerance I don't really feel it much unless I smoke .7- a g.

Smoking without a tolerance is not even comparable. Psychedelia, music appreciation, tactile sensations, euphoria, creativity, many more mental associations, waking up refreshed, etc.

Smoking with tolerance: "uhhhhh, ummm, dude where's my keys?" How is that more fun?

I agree so much, ecstasylover.

This thread has inspired me to stop smoking weed for a month or two so I can experience the true effects of being stoned once again.

My tolerance is so high even the most potent, well grown bud barely even effects me, and it's just a waste of money at this point.

well from what i have seen and experienced on my 3 years of using cannabis sparingly... a little tolerance is the best[0.2g+ still works}. a medium to high tolerance is tiring because you will need 1g and more to be properly stoned and if that.[i have this now after using syncans]

Hiya attempt4 :b

No matter what with a drug you will always to some extent be chasing your first real experience with it, tolerance break wont change that. I didn't really consider how much of the positive effects of weed diminish with continued smoking. I have had a considerably better time staying stoned all day that I would have withiout pot but now that I am doing my Highers Ill have something to occupy me and wont smoke out of boredom.

Its crazy how high tolerance can go, there has to be a line between avid smoking and frankly just a minor drug addiction.