• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Weed for opiate withdrawal

dont worry about wht lope is cuz it wont help WDs at all, theo nly thing it DOES help is making u constipated so u wont be on the toilet every 20 minutes

What is Lope?

loperamide. immodium AD. anti-diahrreal otc opioid that doesn't cross the brain-blood barrier. mentioned in basically every thread about opioid withdrawal help. Personally, I find it negates almost all digestive discomfort during w/d's. And I get major digestive discomfort during w/d's.

I dont like to smoke in Wds im more likely to try and sell the weed to get more opiates. Everytime I have done it ends up being a panic attack or I get intensified lower back pain which is my worst withdrawl symptom.

Well i've never been addicted to opiates, but weed always makes me want a cigarette. I assume it would make me want an opiate if i was addicted to one.

true, weed used to make me want to get more opiates...

It's honestly not quiet the same. I've had a harder time ignoring a cig urge than an opiate urge while very high on good MMJ. YMMV

cuz ur not addicted...to opies

While it doesn't take away all the symptoms, for me it does let my mind rest a bit and I may even get lost in some thoughts and forget I'm withdrawaling for a couple minutes.

I know the JWH's get a lot of hate from regular cannabis users but if nothing else is available I've found it to work pretty damn good minus the short duration of the high.

true about the couple minutes bit

and is jwh just pill form? or is it on the streets?

For me smoking weed is basically a necessity for withdrawal. While it doesn't take away all the symptoms, for me it does let my mind rest a bit and I may even get lost in some thoughts and forget I'm withdrawaling for a couple minutes.

Yep, you still need the benzos for sure, and bupe. But the weed really lets you not obbsess on things like Heroin and get out of your own head for a minute......also good for appitite stimulation.