• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed for adderall comedown?

thewayjoshis

Bluelighter
Hi. I have just enough weed left to get me high once. I really wanna do it today because weed feels extra good today for some reason. But im gonna take adderall tomorrow so should i save it for the comedown? Would it even help really? Or should i just go ahead and burn that shit up?

Id say its subjective. For me? Its good for stimulant comedown, yes. Id just never have the self control to save it for the next day. For some people weed exacerbates anxiety etc and thus maybe it wouldn't be wise. You know what weed does for you, to you...Idk. do what you want! If you don't have benzos for the comedown and weed generally calms you-save it. That's my two cents.

i was actually coming down from adderall yesterday and i must say the weed i smoked helped with eating etc. a lot of the comedown in my experience has to do with how hydrated and full you are.

my appetite is still kinda funny today but weed does exacerbate the anxiety from the come down tho so i'd be careful.

Id say its subjective. For me? Its good for stimulant comedown, yes. Id just never have the self control to save it for the next day. For some people weed exacerbates anxiety etc and thus maybe it wouldn't be wise. You know what weed does for you, to you...Idk. do what you want! If you don't have benzos for the comedown and weed generally calms you-save it. That's my two cents.
Yeah same for me haha. I stopped smoking weed for a while so my tolerance went down a bit. I had a dub and I couldn't keep myself from smoking it all day, every day til it was gone xD. I ended up doing some research last night and decided I just wanted to finish off the day being high (I was on a 3 day binge) so I guess im just gonna take a break until I can get more. Well im on that addy now and the comedowns pretty depressing but I got some cigs to keep me up a bit. And now that I think about it, weed really wouldn't even help that much. Thanks for the reply tho! ;)

i was actually coming down from adderall yesterday and i must say the weed i smoked helped with eating etc. a lot of the comedown in my experience has to do with how hydrated and full you are.

my appetite is still kinda funny today but weed does exacerbate the anxiety from the come down tho so i'd be careful.
Oh thats pretty interesting. Is the comedown more tolerable if you are full/hydrated or empty stomach?

Marijuana can be helpful but is definitely not the best solution for amphetamine comedowns if just used by itself, at least if the user has a low tolerance to speed or is on a big dose. All it really does for me is give some euphoria, it doesn't really ease any anxiety or restlessness. Alcohol works wonders, opiates and benzodiazepines are even better. Cigarettes will help pass the time and relax. And about any combination of those will work a million times better than by themselves.

Marijuana can be helpful but is definitely not the best solution for amphetamine comedowns if just used by itself, at least if the user has a low tolerance to speed or is on a big dose. All it really does for me is give some euphoria, it doesn't really ease any anxiety or restlessness. Alcohol works wonders, opiates and benzodiazepines are even better. Cigarettes will help pass the time and relax. And about any combination of those will work a million times better than by themselves.
Ok thanks. I'm out of weed anyways, so ive just been smoking squares all day and it helps. :3 thanks for the response

Oh thats pretty interesting. Is the comedown more tolerable if you are full/hydrated or empty stomach?

It makes sense, considering that adderall makes your metabolism work faster than usual. Your body could do well with extra food.

From my own experience, eating during the comedown may need a bit effort, but it is worth the positive effect it has on recovery and wellbeing.

Last edited: