• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed doesn't feel the same anymore

You can try and do whatever you want, but once the "magic" is gone, it's gone for good.

You can try and do whatever you want, but once the "magic" is gone, it's gone for good.

Perhaps for you this is true. Perhaps for others this may be false. If you say it repeatedly it makes it no more so for me. I hope you understand, by repeating it doesn't work over and over people who may still be deriving help from this medication might be discouraged. It's not for you, explain why clearly and concisely, once preferably and allow us to learn from your wisdom not rhetoric, please.

Perhaps for you this is true. Perhaps for others this may be false. If you say it repeatedly it makes it no more so for me. I hope you understand, by repeating it doesn't work over and over people who may still be deriving help from this medication might be discouraged. It's not for you, explain why clearly and concisely, once preferably and allow us to learn from your wisdom not rhetoric, please.

In my personal experience, I have found that the weed no longer created the euphoric feel good buzz around the 2.5 yr mark. After that point, all that it would do is create a sleepy, mellowed out state, which I would rather characterize as a low not a high .... Instead of lifting up, it dragged you down.

I have taken numerous breaks, the longest of which was 5+ months. The high is no longer there. And I've tried many different strands.

Again, it is my belief that the Brain either makes an adjustment to the THC that you flood it with, or the THC destroys brain cells which leads to the failure to get the same high as you got at the beginning. Perhaps it's a combination of both.

I've made the decision to never smoke again. It was an Amazing time while it lasted, but it's time to move on.

Salutations LawyerLife,

Does THC destroy brain cells? I think it does.

The question is also a relative matter but if it did anyway do as expected in your intro then how could that very same substance partially protect the unborn foetus of mothers exposed to multi-toxicomany, like tobacco smoking and alcohol for example?...

Nature:
Prenatal exposure to recreational drugs affects global motion perception in preschool children (2016-Nov-9)

[ http://www.nature.com/articles/srep16921 ]

« ...global motion perception was improved by marijuana exposure... »

« ...marijuana reduced the negative effect of alcohol exposure... »

Chakraborty, A. et al. Prenatal exposure to recreational drugs affects global motion perception in preschool children. Sci. Rep. 5, 16921; doi: 10.1038/srep16921 (2015).​

Briefly put that's the samo stuff recycled essentially, go wonder why Trudeau didn't want to keep Joy Davies around!... 8)

Good day, have fun!! =D