• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine weed+Coke+Xanax+alcohol

Caleb2828

Greenlighter
It's Friday night and I'm feelin like having a fun, safe time. Which is why I've turned to bluelight. I have a massive tolerance to weed and I have done Xanax a few times in the last week. Also done Coke plenty of times. Drank plenty of times. Been smoking weed all day, snorted some blow, popped a Xanax, kicking in pretty good. Snorted a lil more blow. And now I'm chillin. But a White Russian sounds pretty good about now. Wondering if it is even safe to do that. Never done Xanax and alcohol before, but the Xanax isn't too intense rn and a White Russian would hit the spot. Since it's not that much booze am I chillin or should I hold of. I'm not worried about getting fucked up, I just don't wanna die.

How was it? Yeah dude should be fine, just don't overdo the drinks or take more xanax. I know the advice here is ***DO NOT MIX*** but seems you've already made up your mind. Just keep the doses low, more fun that way (youll be able to interact with your environment more, remember more as well). Tell us how your night was!

My expirience says you will be fine, but theory says alcohol+benzos=danger and theroy also says coce won't reduce the danger.
I would go with my expirience and say you will be fine, but be carefull.

Combining CNS depressants like alprazolam and alcohol is a bad idea and adding a stimulant like cocaine will just mask some effects and it's way easier to OD