• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed cause unbearable collateral effects

Simple Hatred

Bluelighter
I smoked weed for long time, but since I smoked the synthetic cannabinoids{5F-AKB-48} weed cause me the same collateral effects (accellerate heartbeats, anxiety, etc...). Somebody help me please. I don't know what's going on.
Sorry for my bad english.

the speeding heart rate be a specific strain your smoking, OR your smoking too much. Set and setting make heart rate even worse sometimes

Also if I smoke a little quantity of weed I have this problem... I don't understand why...

I just recently had a similar experience with weed and xanax. I stayed awake for almost a week straight with little to no sleep every night, with the last three nights continually edging myself into madness, I would notice that when I smoked weed I would start getting vivid hallucinations, mostly auditory but the very last night I was beginning to lose sight of what was real and what was imagined. I felt like I was coming onto an acid trip almost. Extreme paranoia, thought my roommate was planning with my neighbors to rob and beat me. I was so convinced that my paranoia and fantasies were real that I was carrying weapons around the house(not like me at all...) and even went as far as loading up my car with my most prized valuables and trucking it out to my parents for protection.

Yesterday, after all this shit happened, I had a seizure. Since I've gotten back from the hospital I've hardly smoked, maybe taken a few rips, but will pass if offered to me- which isn't something I normally do. Before all this, as in about a week ago, I was a heavy, daily smoker. Smoke weed everyday and all day. Now... idk...

it makes me more anxious than relaxed and noticed that it is much less calming now and much more unpredictable. My best advice is to lay low for a while, take it easy on your brain. Perhaps you stressed a certain part of your brain or depleted a certain chemical from your brain

Thank you for your advice... I have not smoke weed for a few months... I'll try and I will see what will happen. In case of emergency I'll take benzos.

when in an already heightened state of awareness, like when going through benzo WD's or that day after you smoke salvia, weed doesn't help out very much. If you're already nervous, don't smoke weed b/c, in my experience, it only makes it worse...whichever strain I get my hands on. Stay away from the synthetics though. If you want the THC/CBD high, smoke the source plant, not some derivative/abomination made in a lab by a community-college dropout chemist.

That shit is terrible and is a reason cannibus should be legalize. You need to lay down and use biofeedback to come back to earth and don't ever do it again

sometimes a repeat of negative effects can be caused by trauma from a previous bad experience. it could help to "reset" by just having a taste next time instead of a full dose. i've noticed people often overestimate a dose and don't realize that even a small pipe bowl can be equal to two or three doses, especially if your tolerance is low or non-existent

^I have a trauma... Yes it's possible... In fact, I was a bit of anxiety before taking any kind of drugs... I thought so... I think you right...

Certainly sounds to me like you're traumatized. thc already cause an increased risk of panic attacks depending on the individual. I'd say you could also have a minor form of ptsd from your experience with synthetics, and those to factors are overlapping to cause your symptoms. Take it slow but you should know halting your cannabis use all together will cause your tolerance to go down, and then next time you smoke it will be much more intense and probably more difficult to handle.

Give it up.

i smoked it every day 17-21. I get paranoid now, and fast heart beat. Just knock it on the head. All this , cannabiss does nothing long term or is safer than alcohol blah blah, well it's nonsense.

however I have had the odd toke. A benzo will take the edge of , if you really must keep smoking it.

Stop being a pussy and Smoke that shit! Cannabinoids are a natural substance in this earth if you have side effects you are either A: allergic B: a pussy C: stupid

yesterday I took 0,8mg of lormetazepam and I smoked weed. I was really relaxed and I had no side effects.=D

Give it up.

i smoked it every day 17-21. I get paranoid now, and fast heart beat. Just knock it on the head. All this , cannabiss does nothing long term or is safer than alcohol blah blah, well it's nonsense.

however I have had the odd toke. A benzo will take the edge of , if you really must keep smoking it.

just don't listen to this. cannabis IS safer than alcohol. FACT. Evidence: driving. Maybe say, "In my dumb-ass opinion, All this , cannabiss does nothing long term...is safer than alcohol...well it's nonsense."

Stop being a pussy and Smoke that shit! Cannabinoids are a natural substance in this earth if you have side effects you are either A: allergic B: a pussy C: stupid

Well you're an idiot. Stop giving out terrible advice. Lot's of people experience side effects, including myself. If you're a naturally anxious person, weed can cause all kinds of problems.

It being natural has nothing to do with it. Datura and opium occur naturally too, but i wouldn't recommend either.

OP: if smoking is causing you issues, then stop. I smoked daily for years without problems, but it all started to change. Paranoia, anxiety, hypochondria, social withdrawal, demotivation, terrible hygiene, to name a few.

This doesn't mean if someone smokes weed they'll be the same. I know lots of mentally healthy smokers. But since i quit, these issues have largely disappeared, and those that haven't I've been able to deal with properly. Best thing i ever did.

Last edited: