• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and really heavy bass

Burnt Offerings

Moderator: Drug Culture & CEP
Staff member
Usually I'm not too big on having everything in a song get drowned behind a wall of bass, but the one exception is when I'm extremely stoned. I like a sound system good enough that your spinal cord feels like it's vibrating :)

When I lived in Austin TX there was a guy who had his trunk opened up and filled with stereo equipment...he'd drive through my neighborhood and it would feel like the whole block was shaking, it was awesome.

What are your thoughts on this topic

I love putting in a pair of quality earbuds with some bass heavy dubstep, feels like the bass bounces around in my skull. Pretty cool feeling

Bruh. This is the shit. Once I'm euphoric on any drug all I wanna do is surrender to a good slam and melt within the bass.

Weed + Headphones on the peak tho >>

When I'm high as fuck, too much bass'll start to fuck with my head. Gets me to start thinking it's fucking with the rhythm of my heart, man, like the bass causes me to skip beats and shit.

It's really unsettling, actually.

I use to like this sensation on good MDMA. I would stand right next to those 20' speakers with my back against them at raves. I don't know how I still have my hearing today.

With pot, bass is like the side dish to full course meal of musical composition. Pot gives me many more musical nuances than just the bass.

I use to like this sensation on good MDMA. I would stand right next to those 20' speakers with my back against them at raves. I don't know how I still have my hearing today.

With pot, bass is like the side dish to full course meal of musical composition. Pot gives me many more musical nuances than just the bass.

Strings and pianos are beautiful sounds when you're high, most definitely. Jazz is awfully relaxing, too, when I'm all spaced out.

Listening to music is my go-to stoned activity. It makes me feel like the bass is reverberating through my entire body and I just let my mind go with it. Nothing more relaxing than that.

Some Bach organ music; it's like Jon Lord playing a 45 minute solo :)

Tom

I enjoy listening to loud bass while I'm running or at the gym. It keeps me going.

Last edited: