• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed And Opiates

Not into weed/THC per so but yeah, a couple takes really helps enhance that opioid high.
I just smoke it mostly to feel normal ivesmoked everyday for 5+years with some breaks ofc i only felt high the first 2 years i had some really good connects or atleast they had some really good weed leicester = standard Nottingham = gold standard for weed still though im grateful for being able to get weed of a reasonable quality i dont take it fo granted and i do get some nice feels when i smoke it on top of a big dose of codeine in fact most of my overdoses have been triggered by a spliff i can always have a bong rip to but i only do that on special occasions because it loses its magic fast like videogames and weed

wot u been up 2 in your neck of the woods anyway mate?

Much better thanks, bud :)
Had 2 blackout days there (I'm slowly making way through here and other social media sites to what damage I've done...haha )gotta see the funny side, I guess)) so sorry if you have older replies on here I haven't gotten to yet.
Hows things been with you?
I kinda get you - I've always OD'd 3 times and all three were on Spice (well, maybe not spice but certainly some synthetic cannabinoid).