• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and antidepressants

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
Hello I came completely off trazodone 2 weeks ago. Weed gets me high for an hour and then after 2 I feel like I need another bong. Normally I’m content for 5 hours, not high for that long but just the craving isn’t there to smoke. I’m trying to come off weed again so I can try testosterone but finding it hard to cut down when I’m feeling like this.

Just try and resist the cravings and after a few successful 'resistances' you will find it much simpler to control your use. It's just that initial few attempts when we are pretty half hearted about it all that are difficult. Once you've cut down, your tolerance also reduces and you're getting really high again ? That's usually the best way to get more bang for your buck- with a low tolerance, you can feel stoned for fucking hours....!

That you've just come of an antidepressant could theoretically leave you with reduced response to certain neurotransmitters which might reduce your response to pleasure but that's something will improve over time as your brain recharges. Do you exercise at all?

Can't say I've combined the two but I am of the opinion that combining dope with synthetic worsened the effects of my antidepressants. Not making that mistake again.