• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed + Alcohol = Best Drug Combo?

Had the alcohol+weed combo last night and it put me to sleep way quicker than weed+xanax. Ive found I have kind of a naturally high tolerance to alprazolam and other benzos. Used to take the edge off I once consumed 14mg of k-pin and fell at a roller rink so many times I lost count... When I got a ride home I passed tf out instantaneously in the car. I thought benzos were real weak but when you take a lot you can feel it.

Were you skating or rollerblading?

If it were skates, don't worry, man, I wouldn't've even had to take a pill to be right there with you on the floor.

Roller skates are fuckin' evil, bro.

Safest? Not really, it involves alcohol.

For something I can take consistently give me MXE and weed.

Obviously the best combinations like LSD+MDMA or LSD+N2O can only be done so often while avoiding tolerance or health issues.

Seriously though, if your best combo involves a benzo or an opiate then you've got some living to do.

weed + alcohol is my fav combo but after doing it daily for 3+ years the magic really disappears and i only get that perfect high/buzz once in a blue moon. Also forsure not safe long term, alcohol is awful for your body in the long run.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is the best drug combo but it is good enough I have been doing it every night for the last 5 years... These days I find getting blazed just is not the same if I don't have a cold beer in my hand.

It can be really nice however it can also be quite shitty, especially if you're super drunk.

IMHO a moderate amount of benzos and weed is the best combo

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is the best drug combo but it is good enough I have been doing it every night for the last 5 years... These days I find getting blazed just is not the same if I don't have a cold beer in my hand.

be careful my friend you sound like your becoming really dependent on the alcohol, not trying to lecture just trying to help you, i got real dependent on alcohol for a bit before by drinking and smoking all the time and eventually i started liking alcohol more cause cheaper and was more dependent on it, im like 100x better nowadays but im glad i slowed my drinking down.

I kinda disagree on this, if I want to feel like I'm spinning out and on the brink of puking, weed and alcohol are cool. If I want to feel good and nice I just stick to them separately. No one else find weed overwhelming when you're drunk?

xanax + weed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xanax and alcoh-- i mean alcohol and xan-- I mean weed and alcohol

Agreed, Xanax and weed mix is one of my favorite, I do it pretty much every day and especially if I'm coming down from an amphetamine, lovely combo.

I've seen a lot of people have bad side effects from mixing weed and booze together. Mostly people getting nauseous which is weird to me because weed always calms my stomach. I have a friend who just can't do the mix, he always ends up having the spins and is no fun to hang around when he mixes the two.

I kinda disagree on this, if I want to feel like I'm spinning out and on the brink of puking, weed and alcohol are cool. If I want to feel good and nice I just stick to them separately. No one else find weed overwhelming when you're drunk?

Many do. Me, personally, if I'm too drunk I'll end up swallowing smoke and vomiting up smoke clouds in addition to my stomach contents. Too drunk is relative, though. My point of no return is probably 8 or 9 drinks in a 4-5hour period-- after that, smoking's generally a bad idea for me.

Agreed, Xanax and weed mix is one of my favorite, I do it pretty much every day and especially if I'm coming down from an amphetamine, lovely combo.

I've seen a lot of people have bad side effects from mixing weed and booze together. Mostly people getting nauseous which is weird to me because weed always calms my stomach. I have a friend who just can't do the mix, he always ends up having the spins and is no fun to hang around when he mixes the two.

While I feel the same way as you do, I just have to point out that I've seen Xanax fuck people over in more ways than I can count. It all boils down to how frequently they eat (or, God forbid, sniff) bars and how many mg's they eat at a time.

Moderation's A-OK with Xanax, but heavy abuse will fuck your head up probably without you even realizing until the binge is over.

My experience, at least.