• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed + Alcohol = Best Drug Combo?

bogey_j

Bluelighter
I mean its not speedballing or candyflipping...

but pound-for-pound, its the best and most convenient drug combo (not to mention the safest). its the only drug combo I can think of that you can do semi-regularly without feeling like death warmed over after a while.

weed and alcohol just go together so well

I agree that its definitely one of the best, and probably the best reliable one that is relatively safe that I know of.

I don't even really like weed by itself all that much anymore but I LOVE the combo.

If I was a weed dealer I'd just wait for me to get drunk and then start hanging around trying to sell me weed haha.

It's nearly impossible for me to resist smoking when I'm drunk, it's like someone saying they are going to eat a giant piece of cake but is uninterested in having any whip cream on top haha...just not going to happen.

Yeah when you've had a few and have a nice booze buzz going, a few bong tokes get your really high. Like great euphoria. I truly love the combo as well. It's very convenient as you say.

I prefer weed and opiates/kratom but I don't like alcohol. I have done the combo quite a few times so I can see how those who enjoy alcohol would like it.

I find the burn on my lungs to be extremely satisfying when drinking. This goes for tobacco and weed

Yes it is a very good combo if you know your tolerance and do it the right way. I like to get drunk/buzzed first and then smoke a spliff, very pleasant and synergistic.

the combo that i love, but if your overdo one of them, it sucks. it turns into a sloppy stupid headspace which i hate.

i generally prefer lite drinks like beer, with my joint during a loooong saturday night at home with friends. they synergise so greatly, makes you giggle to everything, superfucking happy and energetic. as long as you check how much you drink, it goes great together!

xanax + weed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xanax and alcoh-- i mean alcohol and xan-- I mean weed and alcohol

Alcohol is worse than a lot of other drugs to combine. I'd say a blunt with some opium evenly put through it in a safe dose would be amazingly better than alcohol with weed. There's just so many other better things you could have with weed.

Alcohol is worse than a lot of other drugs to combine. I'd say a blunt with some opium evenly put through it in a safe dose would be amazingly better than alcohol with weed. There's just so many other better things you could have with weed.

I'd really love to try smoking an opium-laced joint.

Never smoked opium, don't even know what it looks like.... oh, how I love opiates, though.....

While I personally agree with everyone that the weed+alcohol combo is pretty sweet I personally like the weed+(hydro,oxy, etc.) combo better. As long as you don't go overboard on the weed it wont overpower a reasonable dose of opies. Thinking about it I like weed with most drugs especially stims like ritalin/adderall to calm me down afterword and on a lesser note acid. :3 stay safe though

weed+alcohol is awesome but be careful, alcohol can be really addicting and you could find yourself addicted to alcohol if you aren’t careful. plus alcohol isnt very good for you. really depends how often your using with alcohol. moderation is key with the alcohol.

weed + benzos is also very nice less toxic but less euphoria, could end up addicted to benzos.

weed + phenibut is really fucking nice, be careful of, of course addiction to phenibut and id go for the FAA version instead of HCL. FAA way less harsh compared to HCL.

of course be moderate with phenibut id suggest never more than once a week.

and moderate with benzos, never more than once a week either imo, so you dont end up addicted, if you dont use often/regularly.

Last edited:
Hey legaluser how is phenibut? I've never really heard people talk about it before is it benzo like? Curious about these combos....

-daGahnjaman

I like weed and benzos combo but I've often enjoyed weed and alcohol together. I've seen a lot of other people get sick from the combination though

I agree, a few drinks and then getting stoned is the way to go, I can't smoke before drinking as well because I just start to feel like bored of the alcohol. Unless it's some fruity fru-fru mixed drink in which case the tastiness overrides my desire or lack-there-of to get drunk.

Aside from a certain group of strains, most bud makes me feel pretty socially awkward, but if I get a buzz on and then smoke, I just feel "WOOOOOO"

I don't understand mixing benzos with weed. that combination literally puts me to sleep.

maybe I just don't understand benzos. the only time I like them is when I mix it with alcohol

Yea bogey the combo makes many people pass out. 2mg and weed feels extremely comfortable and having no worries in the least. Its awesome till you sleep lol

I don't understand mixing benzos with weed. that combination literally puts me to sleep.

maybe I just don't understand benzos. the only time I like them is when I mix it with alcohol

I can't speak for everyone else, but my alprazolam addiction and retardedly heavy usage in the past has caused me to develop paradoxical effects from benzo's.

I take them and it's almost like it wakes my body up. Eventually the lethargy'll catch up with me but, in controlled, medicinal doses, I'm the most talkative, focused, energetic fucker you'll ever see clean an entire house in under 30min whenever I've got bars on-hand.

When I told the doctor that.... she took my Xanax prescription, lol. Said it's a sign of addiction and dependency, when alprazolam effects me the way it does. It's like my body's expecting it, craving it, and just doesn't want to do a god damn thing, but then I pop .5mg and I'm basically Harry Potter when he took that Felix Felices potion. It's..... a really good feeling, and when I'm happy I tend to ride that train until the last stop because it doesn't come around my way very often. Part of the addiction, I suppose....

That said, keep in mind that I don't currently take Xanax. I will if I come across them, but when I say addiction I'm not talking about a physical dependency-- it's just always on my mind and I always want it, and that's all I mean by addiction in this post.

Last edited: