European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction Wedinos website down

mauve

Bluelighter
Seems like they forgot to pay their server host?!

What's going on @ wedinos

Hmm that's not good. Perhaps they are doing some server maintainance. Seems to go down every now and again then return a few days later. Let us hope that's what's going on anyway!

Not a good time for us UK folk to loose our only testing service when things like Nitazenes are beginning to show up here!

Donald Trump News GIF by Mic

for Wedinos to go offline, or have some other technical glitches on their site. Usually it's hours not days though.

It's a free service though. I'm thankful they exist at all, even if their website performance isn't 100% reliable, and some of their lab results have seemed to be in error.

I bet they forgot to renew the domain. Can anyome check?

What's the chances that they might eyeball some samples? I know they needed downtime on a few occasions just last year regards to their lab equipment which may be needing a long overdue replacement since it's been a decade when they rolled out the scheme

Let's hope they start giving us doseages.
i think it might be with some law, like advice where to look for sources for best stuff cause all reports had location, can became more promotion for vendors, just loudly thinking, might by other reasons. Maybe it's too much job and they dont have enough resources like ppl/money

I did notice a lot of people finally found a reason to fill in the whole "any defining features" section and would put stuff like the usernames of tg vendors. Which I think is a step in the right direction to be honest, but then again I just want wedinos to be as good as it could be.