• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Wedding Saturday. Going tanning this week, partially red. What should I do?

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Alright, long story short.

My brother's wedding is this Saturday, obviousl I wanted to look spiffy and good haha.

I planned to go tanning the week before (now). I have tanned before. But I went and I was at a Hollywood Tans in a standing one, I bought lotion with bronzer and applied it.

BUT since it has been FOREVER since my skin has actually come in contact with constantly sunlight in the past months, I woke up and knew I had burned.

Not my legs or arms, but my ass, top of my thighs and my stomach (and top part of my back).

What should I do to get the redness away IMMEDIATELY ? Should I go into a tanning booth today in a lay down and just cover my body besides face and neck so I don't waste a day? (Since no one is going to see my bod at the wedding.. unless something pleasant happens ;)

What should I do? What is the best lotion to use for the quickest and best results?

I wouldn't go again for fear of getting even more burned.

Have you ever tried a tanning lotion? Jergens makes one that is fairly decent, just be careful around your knees and elbows. You could also try a spray tan which would keep your skin from being exposed to harmful uv rays.