Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weak, odd MDMA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

binkybob

Greenlighter
Okay, so last night I took literally just under a gram of MD. I had friends who had some a few days before and had said it was a bunk batch, and never really kicked in other than a few minor subtle effects. I thought I'd bomb mine anyway, see what would happen considering I don't really have a tolerance issue. Here's a bit of a back story: I've taken it two times before (good stuff, different guy, never more than 500mg in a night, 250mg at a time. THAT DOSAGE IS CONSIDERED THE NORM AROUND WHERE I LIVE. So, normally I'm rolling pretty damn good on the first bomb, 250mg).
I originally bought half a gram, then managed to get some more free because my friend decided he didn't want to his, so about another 200mg roughly. I first bombed about 200-250mg and had that adrenaline filled stomach feeling, and weak but restless muscles (but only slightly) after about a 50 minutes after bombing. Got bored so bombed a slightly smaller amount, waited 20 minutes and nothing (I know, I didn't wait long haha) so bombed a huge amount, like 400mg maybe. We then went for a walk and met up with people, that panicking feeling when you come up set in, and couldn't be around some of these people, so went home and sat in the garden. Then it hit pretty hard, but not in the 'normal' way. Like, my eyes rolling and flickering and shit was so mental, like it would not stop even if I tried to concentrate on something, it was constant. I had no euphoric feelings, just happy and chilled, and I was quite happy sitting still. It wasn't right. As the night went on I still had the happy feeling but nothing much more. Nice but not great. I got about two hours sleep after finally getting off, but woke up still buzzing a little, and actually felt quite refreshed. Now I'm suffering from a more emotional comedown instead of physical. But I'm also incredibly panicky (like panic coming up, where you grab onto yourself and stuff), so any tips on that would be helpful please!
But the heart of point is, do you reckon this was just weak mdma, or something else? Because someone who got the same batch but snorted not bombed, was flying, so none of us are really sure.
So, to round up briefly, it took about a gram of 'mdma' to get my properly up. (it came as one big white crystal)

Last edited by a moderator:
A gram....SMh You should test your drugs next time. I'm guessing what you had was Not mdma. But like I said. It's a guess. Test your gear if you want to know

I've taken it two times before (good stuff, different guy, never more than 500mg in a night, 250mg at a time.
This does not add up. Such doses with high purity product would leave you a complete and utter wreck for your first two times. Goodvibes and Mazzab are right, buy a testkit, you are likely going to be surprised by the results, it's almost impossible you are getting high quality MDMA, if it's MDMA at all. We can't help you identify what drugs you have there, it's impossible to tell from texture, smell, color, taste,... what is in those crystals, trying to guess at it would only create potentially harmful situations. Adding (untested) prefix and I'm going to close this thread as it's substance ID

As for the harsher than normal comedown, that is to be expected, you ingested a high dose of who knows what. It will pass, don't worry you will be fine :) Understand these are the repercussions of overdoing it with untested drugs, learn from it and ride it out. It is a normal reaction of your brain and body. Try to eat healthy, rest, do some exercise and stay away from drugs for a while

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.