Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weak LSD-----> Potent LSD

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters,

I recently have acquired some very weak tabs of LSD. 1 tab will give very minimal effects, and 1 and a half tabs will give what feels as a 70ug hit. A pretty strong mind and body high with very minimal visuals. I am interested in getting the most out of the 1 tab I have left. I have searched around and can only find minimal scattered information on some supplements or techniques that can be used to make the LSD more potent. I think it would be beneficial to have this information in a direct thread for the sake of convenience and for those who may do minimal research and do something they may regret. If this seems inapropriate or repetitive to another thread I will happily close. The most popular supplement seems to be Pricetam which seems to have mixed opinions, is there anyone who has tried this combination? How much of each did you take? How did it work for you? What was the positive and negative effects? How is it different from your average trip? If anyone can answer these questions for any of the following supplements it would be very helpful: 5htp, tryptophan, vitamin c, marijuana, pricetam. I'm sure there is others I may not have heard of and it would be helpful to know of these supplements/techniques as well. Thankyou for your help everyone.

Of those options marijuana and piracetam both potentiate a trip....

Weed just makes you that much more vague which can get more visual and colorful and wonderfully weird but also anxious and paranoid. Go slow.
Racetams make a trip stronger, catalyzed and deeper, but unpredictably.

Drug combinations are pretty much always more unpredictable than one single drug, because of potential synergies / interactions. So I would prepare for an unusually strong trip just to be sure, even if it does not necessarily happen. Cause it's a possibility and you don't want to be caught completely off guard.

Meditation can work really well, and is of course much more controllable than a drug / supplement you take and can't cancel.

Do you have experience with piracetam on its own? That seems very smart to do first on an entirely separate occasion.

If you proceed, I would probably take perhaps 1.5 g piracetam or so and then the acid and see how you level out, try some meditation and spacey music or a walk in nature... if it's still really not impressive, carefully smoke some weed in a safe place where you are not disturbed by people etc. Smoke less than you normally would, as if you are a beginner. You can always smoke more later.

You could add an MAOI like Syrian Rue, but know what you're doing and follow precautions.

Ive been advised to drink some kind of organic juice, with natural sugars and pack a few bowls on my next trip. Supposed to bring it on quicker/ little stronger

Set and setting. Chill music, or completely not chill music like hard edm, crazy trap, or psychedelic trance, basically any music that was made for drugs/fueled by drugs, e.g. Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, ect. As for environment choose one that you haven't been in before like an unfamiliar part of the woods, a carnival, fun house, corn maze. A game me and my friends like to play is hide and go seek out in the woods in the middle of the night. We will drop a couple tabs or a few and scare the shit out of each other. heeeheeehee. Also weed is a necessity.

Of those options marijuana and piracetam both potentiate a trip....

Weed just makes you that much more vague which can get more visual and colorful and wonderfully weird but also anxious and paranoid. Go slow.
Racetams make a trip stronger, catalyzed and deeper, but unpredictably.

Drug combinations are pretty much always more unpredictable than one single drug, because of potential synergies / interactions. So I would prepare for an unusually strong trip just to be sure, even if it does not necessarily happen. Cause it's a possibility and you don't want to be caught completely off guard.

Meditation can work really well, and is of course much more controllable than a drug / supplement you take and can't cancel.

Do you have experience with piracetam on its own? That seems very smart to do first on an entirely separate occasion.

If you proceed, I would probably take perhaps 1.5 g piracetam or so and then the acid and see how you level out, try some meditation and spacey music or a walk in nature... if it's still really not impressive, carefully smoke some weed in a safe place where you are not disturbed by people etc. Smoke less than you normally would, as if you are a beginner. You can always smoke more later.

I use among other thigns cannabis for pain. I am on prescribed opioids but they are not strong enough and the cannabis helps without running begging to an unresponsive Dr. Anyway when tripping I avoid the opioids as they dull the trip and take more cannabis. I've found the cannabis even though more-or-less immune to its stoning effects on its own it really knocks a trip up a couple of notches for me which had caused problems on the come up making the whole thing too n=intense mentally with a big dose of anxiety, (which I don't get from psychedelics or cannabis taken on their own).

I don't know of any others that work as well and are as safe. I know grapefruit juice can potentate tamazepam but that's not much help with LSD :)

When taking very weak AL-LAD even a hefty dose of cannabis couldn't boost it enough. Also make sure you have a few weeks away from the last trip and aren't taking any anti-depressants like Prozac which can dull trips too.