View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weak lsd ? might have to redose ?

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
so this is my first time tripping, and my acid tab dose strength is purely unknown. I know you may never know how strong your blotter is but people have a ruff idea from telling their dealer how the trip went. The people i got it from laided it themselves from vials, 2 drops per tab, but they claim its "weak because the vial is almost empty or in other words, the bottom of the barrel of the vial." So they suggests two tabs. I have a couple options to what ill do and this is when i need you guys:
1. Take both tabs, dont look back, and possibly trip hard and just go with the experience.
2. Take 1 tab, wait (idk how long to wait to redose) X amount of time, then take another tab IF im not feeling the first tab.
3. I could take 1 & 1/2 tabs

They suggest two and I have read that back in the 1960s - 80s, people would take like 300 mics for first time and experience a true psychedelic experience first time instead of taking 100 mics today. Taking two tabs i feel like will forsure make me trip. So i could go the whole take a lower dose or jump into the psychedelic experience like how many others did back then.

What are your guys two cents about it? Now rereading it i feel like #3 is best but id wait to hear what you guys say first

1 and a half tabs.
I always thought "bottom of the barrel" acid doesnt mean its weaker unless its been stored in a spot that could degrade it over time.
Cbf to type a book here, but take #3 and then take the extra half tab an hour and a half later if you feel almost nothing.
Acids comeup can be deceptive. Ive had trips that didnt start peaking till 2-3 hours after consumption. Other times ive peaked at like the one hour mark.