Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

we will wish evey the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allein speaks sense

I recall some of the posters crying over her departure were not so long ago publicly calling for her to be banned; telling her she was an unfit mother and that her child should be taken into care.

She's not a bad person, nor as foolish as she made herself out to be at times either, but this site is not about any one person.

That said; this thread is pish, should have just banned her and left it at that. No need for this fuckfest.

Spot on

Ms Mermaid was being a shit troll, I simply expressed my feelings of the importance of the site, and it doesn't need shit trolling.

This

Are you referring to my post? If you are what are you fucking on about? Ms Mermaid was being a shit troll, I simply expressed my feelings of the importance of the site, and it doesn't need shit trolling. Apart from the lounge. I dont give a fuck about personal drama on a forum. I don't read the threads most of the time, I have no fucking clue what they are about. I don't give a fuck about drama threads its a fuckin forum. Why would I give two fucks if Evey was Banned or not, or whether it was deserved. Same with anyone who gets banned. Did you think my post was referring to if Bluelight is good or bad for Evey? I don't even fuckin know Evey. Simply replying to shit earlier shit trolling. I have no opinion of Evey, but I do care about her as a person. It's really fucking horrible, and I hope she gets better, obviously we all care about another members life.

Did I quote you or mention your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.