• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

We were wrong, most substances do actually destroy most of us. Warn the newbs/curious young people to stay away from this scene. Skip alcohol,raves

yoyoman

Bluelighter
I got sucked into this work after my first couple shroom trips. We /they/ the ones who love tripping, the doctors studying them right now, all people inside this world say psychedelics aren’t addicting.

But tripping was SO interesting I immediately became obsessed with all things chemically related. Receptor and pharmacology nerd. It’s basically what i did for half of life.

We aren’t bad people, and sometimes occasionally during all the experimentation new great useful things are discovered. I like that science can do science but I also think some of that has…profit motives which corrupt everything (not completely but you know what I mean?)

I feel like the entire world ends up doing what I did, just with a 15-20 year delay.

I’m seeing ketamine ads everywhere, TikTok psychiatry has invaded, the adhd talk, have you ever known anyone fixed or helped by psychiatrists? I don’t mean “they say they feel good” I mean reliable outside measureable indicators the person is better (healthy, relationships, career oriented, etc). Maybe I’m a bit harsh on psychiatry, I’m biased having been thru the system so much and not a single med ever helped to get a normal life.

All the new content out there can make someone get pulled into several life paths. Has any psychiatrist ever told you to make a small effort to go to the cheapest gym near you for 10 minutes everyday? 3 times a week changed me but everyday or most days is better. I’ve had limited experience with therapy but I can’t ever remember any of them really giving me much useful information either (I’m sure it’s not as bad as psychiatry).

But a random life coach video on tiktok, maybe the life coach thing is an upper class thing? They tell you what to do, and it works. How to get organized, push farther rather than try to “reduce annoying emotions”. I got friends who take anti depressants and I do notice a change but it’d usually bad. They seem like they aren’t the same person or just like content with not a great life. Emotionally numb.

I’m not even feeling or trying for this to be like a black and white rant about what’s good or not good. It’s just that most of us are naive and believe authority or assume anything being legalized probably ain’t bad. Psychiatrists and the whole medical system makes a LOT of money and I’m not even claiming it’s all bad or evil or anything - however, if the industry really cared about people, there would be a lot more research happening over the long term. Not sure I want to go on a side rant about some of science being corrupt at this moment but let’s talk about it (university’s limited $,career pressure to only do some studies for finding or prestige).

I find it really odd theres not much research about long term stimulant use for things like adderall,yet there’s tons of meth research. I was deep into this scene and always defending the drug - “well meth has more dopamine release” meth has less physical side effects, etc.

I see people who use adhd amphetamines doing similar things. They “feel” they’re getting more done, in a great mood, and that reward center is triggered and they’ll defend what the brain thinks is going to help their survival. But myself being the biggest stim lover.. hindsight closer to 20/20..

Those memories, of how much more awake and great I feel, always nag at me even years of not taking them. I’m seeing this happen to a lot of people, found a sort of viral TikTok thing about it.

People that started taking it as a kid or college even if only 5 years never feel the same again. Some people are more resistant than others. But the fact is it’s too risky for most people, no one needs to be giving power to the awful justice system and cops etc like these things- maybe gambling included, should have ads banned, maybe just research and risks broadcasted at an equal level. The pro psychiatry stuff is always going to say its great and say the absolute minimum required by law about the negatives.

It’s mostly harmful, I’m not suddenly turning into a conservative or anti drug it’s just I really didn’t even notice how biased I was myself. Like i just did not accept drugs are bad, there’s always convenient studies that pop up on google to confirm your bias.

I’m even skeptical of a lot of the MAPS and psychedelic stuff. I mean I’m glad research is happening, but it’s being advertised as a risk free cure for all things. I tried ketamine it did not affect depression whatsoever, I actually hate how it feels as well. But why would i assume I’m depressed, maybe it’s just because I spent so much time on drug obsessions I quit or slowed down on electronics, computer programming. I also just sort of “paused” on growth, career wasn’t even a word I would ever think about.

But hot damn I’m in my early 40s and it stings, I got some duis and another mild thing way long ago (which is so wrong on so many levels, no one deserves permanent life damage just because they happened to fall down one rabbit hole and not another one. Some of us just were not taught or taught the wrong thing - even by well intentioned, great people who mean well.

Sometimes some of these things DO help SOME people.All I’m saying is, try finding some rodel who has done the work of finding the good stuff from the bad and wrote a book about it. Really try to find someone who is glowing with empathy and has zero snake oil vibes, people that seem to be doing life right (but not lucky) there’s things that seem to just work for nearly everyone. It usually involves pain or organization, less time wasting, automating. Involves work. I’m not one of those people that likes to say those annoying lines “welp! U gotta put in the work! More more more!” I hate work and pain.

But unfortunately it’s the universe we’re stuck in.

I don’t want to rant but after 20 years i def can say I wish I had never tried any drug, even weed probably or definitely is bad for most people lives. It’s not wrong to use drugs it’s not wrong to want to feel better for a short time it’s just risky… as fuck.

Even ONE dose of a drug can permanently put a voice in your head because you’ll never forget it.

I can see clearly now that the super attractive people who are just… same and normal, seem happy, they’re never on any type of chemical, no anti depessants. Even those people vs people who “drink once a week” the sober ones win.

Somehow sober people seem to learn the same trippy cool life stuff i learned during chemical experiences but had all the extra time to work on careers themselves etc. More research on the bad side and long term changes. Adhd stimulants make people play less, it’s almost impossible to laugh on them, this will change a person over time.

DMT should be researched, specifically the new dmt vape pens they sell online could be a treatment for cluster headaches (instant relief) and maybe for depression where your default mode network thinks too much. Low doses of dmt just shuts down some parts while shifting resources to others, maybe the wow / awe inspiring beauty can be good. DMT actually sometimes stops schizophrenic voices🚞

So these things need need research but less “belief” in them. One guy from this site I won’t name was hyped about ibogaine, did it, but then fell back into opiates - but did not post about it. Psychedelic people seem to do that a lot, they believe so strongly in them they cannot accept criticism or something not working out. They don’t want to make it look bad etc.

Some people seem to be able to handle most of this stuff while retaining a high paid career etc but I think its a minority.

I feel like i have to start making sort or anti drug videos but not really anti just feel like if one young person sees me explaining the true risks, just try cardio and some basic weights at a gym for 3 months, do EVERYTHING before going to a psychiatrist. Maybe someday, our culture will change to people doing all these beautiful drugs when they are old and retired and everything is set up and death is coming somewhat soon. Maybe that’s the time to party 🎉.

I feel sad knowing adderall anti depressants all that stuff is becoming a huge trend and most of it doesn’t work. Most of it stunts your emotional growth. Everyone i can think of who i know, I can remember about when they started taking psych drugs and looking at their lives from the outside… they all just act normal but growth stopped. Or they’re kids are now messed up adults maybe because of how chemicals screw with our emotions - this is a huge thing I believe.

You probably just miss drugs. It’s ok, most of us have been in that place. I made a similar thread recreantly - https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/th...l-be-like-us-feat-drugs-are-good-mkay.931142/

As for Magic Antidepressant Political Society, yeah a lot of sex & drugs as cure for all. But, hey, let the children be children. Person I personally know from there is a nice Dr. into drugs & sex & money but not bad at all. She’ll do more good than harm, well, I’m quite sure (at least until she doesn’t get sucked up to classic psychiatry totally). I was offered help by her but I don’t buy into it and can see how 4 letters is easily reduced to 3, if you know what I mean.

I got sucked into this work after my first couple shroom trips. We /they/ the ones who love tripping, the doctors studying them right now, all people inside this world say psychedelics aren’t addicting.

But tripping was SO interesting I immediately became obsessed with all things chemically related. Receptor and pharmacology nerd. It’s basically what i did for half of life.

We aren’t bad people, and sometimes occasionally during all the experimentation new great useful things are discovered. I like that science can do science but I also think some of that has…profit motives which corrupt everything (not completely but you know what I mean?)

I feel like the entire world ends up doing what I did, just with a 15-20 year delay.

I’m seeing ketamine ads everywhere, TikTok psychiatry has invaded, the adhd talk, have you ever known anyone fixed or helped by psychiatrists? I don’t mean “they say they feel good” I mean reliable outside measureable indicators the person is better (healthy, relationships, career oriented, etc). Maybe I’m a bit harsh on psychiatry, I’m biased having been thru the system so much and not a single med ever helped to get a normal life.

All the new content out there can make someone get pulled into several life paths. Has any psychiatrist ever told you to make a small effort to go to the cheapest gym near you for 10 minutes everyday? 3 times a week changed me but everyday or most days is better. I’ve had limited experience with therapy but I can’t ever remember any of them really giving me much useful information either (I’m sure it’s not as bad as psychiatry).

But a random life coach video on tiktok, maybe the life coach thing is an upper class thing? They tell you what to do, and it works. How to get organized, push farther rather than try to “reduce annoying emotions”. I got friends who take anti depressants and I do notice a change but it’d usually bad. They seem like they aren’t the same person or just like content with not a great life. Emotionally numb.

I’m not even feeling or trying for this to be like a black and white rant about what’s good or not good. It’s just that most of us are naive and believe authority or assume anything being legalized probably ain’t bad. Psychiatrists and the whole medical system makes a LOT of money and I’m not even claiming it’s all bad or evil or anything - however, if the industry really cared about people, there would be a lot more research happening over the long term. Not sure I want to go on a side rant about some of science being corrupt at this moment but let’s talk about it (university’s limited $,career pressure to only do some studies for finding or prestige).

I find it really odd theres not much research about long term stimulant use for things like adderall,yet there’s tons of meth research. I was deep into this scene and always defending the drug - “well meth has more dopamine release” meth has less physical side effects, etc.

I see people who use adhd amphetamines doing similar things. They “feel” they’re getting more done, in a great mood, and that reward center is triggered and they’ll defend what the brain thinks is going to help their survival. But myself being the biggest stim lover.. hindsight closer to 20/20..

Those memories, of how much more awake and great I feel, always nag at me even years of not taking them. I’m seeing this happen to a lot of people, found a sort of viral TikTok thing about it.

People that started taking it as a kid or college even if only 5 years never feel the same again. Some people are more resistant than others. But the fact is it’s too risky for most people, no one needs to be giving power to the awful justice system and cops etc like these things- maybe gambling included, should have ads banned, maybe just research and risks broadcasted at an equal level. The pro psychiatry stuff is always going to say its great and say the absolute minimum required by law about the negatives.

It’s mostly harmful, I’m not suddenly turning into a conservative or anti drug it’s just I really didn’t even notice how biased I was myself. Like i just did not accept drugs are bad, there’s always convenient studies that pop up on google to confirm your bias.

I’m even skeptical of a lot of the MAPS and psychedelic stuff. I mean I’m glad research is happening, but it’s being advertised as a risk free cure for all things. I tried ketamine it did not affect depression whatsoever, I actually hate how it feels as well. But why would i assume I’m depressed, maybe it’s just because I spent so much time on drug obsessions I quit or slowed down on electronics, computer programming. I also just sort of “paused” on growth, career wasn’t even a word I would ever think about.

But hot damn I’m in my early 40s and it stings, I got some duis and another mild thing way long ago (which is so wrong on so many levels, no one deserves permanent life damage just because they happened to fall down one rabbit hole and not another one. Some of us just were not taught or taught the wrong thing - even by well intentioned, great people who mean well.

Sometimes some of these things DO help SOME people.All I’m saying is, try finding some rodel who has done the work of finding the good stuff from the bad and wrote a book about it. Really try to find someone who is glowing with empathy and has zero snake oil vibes, people that seem to be doing life right (but not lucky) there’s things that seem to just work for nearly everyone. It usually involves pain or organization, less time wasting, automating. Involves work. I’m not one of those people that likes to say those annoying lines “welp! U gotta put in the work! More more more!” I hate work and pain.

But unfortunately it’s the universe we’re stuck in.

I don’t want to rant but after 20 years i def can say I wish I had never tried any drug, even weed probably or definitely is bad for most people lives. It’s not wrong to use drugs it’s not wrong to want to feel better for a short time it’s just risky… as fuck.

Even ONE dose of a drug can permanently put a voice in your head because you’ll never forget it.

I can see clearly now that the super attractive people who are just… same and normal, seem happy, they’re never on any type of chemical, no anti depessants. Even those people vs people who “drink once a week” the sober ones win.

Somehow sober people seem to learn the same trippy cool life stuff i learned during chemical experiences but had all the extra time to work on careers themselves etc. More research on the bad side and long term changes. Adhd stimulants make people play less, it’s almost impossible to laugh on them, this will change a person over time.

DMT should be researched, specifically the new dmt vape pens they sell online could be a treatment for cluster headaches (instant relief) and maybe for depression where your default mode network thinks too much. Low doses of dmt just shuts down some parts while shifting resources to others, maybe the wow / awe inspiring beauty can be good. DMT actually sometimes stops schizophrenic voices🚞

So these things need need research but less “belief” in them. One guy from this site I won’t name was hyped about ibogaine, did it, but then fell back into opiates - but did not post about it. Psychedelic people seem to do that a lot, they believe so strongly in them they cannot accept criticism or something not working out. They don’t want to make it look bad etc.

Some people seem to be able to handle most of this stuff while retaining a high paid career etc but I think its a minority.

I feel like i have to start making sort or anti drug videos but not really anti just feel like if one young person sees me explaining the true risks, just try cardio and some basic weights at a gym for 3 months, do EVERYTHING before going to a psychiatrist. Maybe someday, our culture will change to people doing all these beautiful drugs when they are old and retired and everything is set up and death is coming somewhat soon. Maybe that’s the time to party 🎉.

I feel sad knowing adderall anti depressants all that stuff is becoming a huge trend and most of it doesn’t work. Most of it stunts your emotional growth. Everyone i can think of who i know, I can remember about when they started taking psych drugs and looking at their lives from the outside… they all just act normal but growth stopped. Or they’re kids are now messed up adults maybe because of how chemicals screw with our emotions - this is a huge thing I believe.
I'm with you to a degree. I've been a proponent of legalizing this shit my whole life. About 15 years ago, we got medical weed in Massachusetts. What does your "medical" treatment entail? You meet with someone who has a medical degree, for a short appointment, agree upon a diagnosis, pay your 250$, and get your tax coupon permission slip.

This provider has no subsequent involvement in your medical care ever, despite the fact that cannabis is an incredibly poorly understood drug that impacts mulitple systems of the body and mind in ways that are not reliably predictable.

So for the record, with drugs that have a very well defined known effect profile, dose response curve, and typical response, we require a very specific set of instructions to be written that must be followed by several multi-degreed professionals, and can even become the domain of law enforcement and the registry of motor vehicles, in order to obtain and utlize said medicines. However, with a drug that has a very unpredictable side effects profile, which we are using to treat some diagnosis that is decided upon by the physician AND the patient, in order to have it cost less money, it's just.... use it however you will.

The fuck?

Ketamine is a drug I have a long an storied history with. I started using it in 1999, good old Fort Dodge Yellow Label - self medicated my own feelings of trauma, depression, and aimlessnessness for decades without even realizing it. We've just taken the human suffering that we were throwing oxycodone at, and now we're throwing ketamine at it. Pretty soon, we'll appropriate thousands of years of cultural historical and spiritual practices, create a set of "Evidence Based Practices" and have some 22 year old social work intern overseeing because that's what the Medicaid version of Psilocybin Assisted Psychotherapy will be like.....

Our society is so addicted to drugs it's absurd, and we're just now getting into the phase of our collective addiction where we've relaxed all of the gambling laws so you can just download same day sports betting apps and Fan Duel your way to the American Dream, all from the quiet comfort of your bathroom, no one even has to know that you lost all that money, and they won't remember anyway because thy've got their medicine.

I feel unhinged and completely lucid at the same time. LIke the great warrior poet Kendall Roy 'I'm twin track, I feel alive and dead".

Good thing we have all these guns laying around for the folks on mail order ketamine depression therapy that Instagram sent you to.

DMT vape pens online just sound shady. I have a friend in Canada who got one and it sounded legit but openly selling something like that, it's the most illegal drug ever I'm pretty sure, so it just seems sketch to me. A friend of mine has made pens out of his crystal, and making the crystal from the lye is actually pretty easy. He got 1000g of the lye and that's enough to last a lifetime, literally. That could make enough DMT to get the whole country tripping on a regular basis for years probably.

This all sounds like gripes with the medical system, not the actual drugs themselves. Also, if life is getting shittier and shittier for the average person, not much can be done about that. There’s ebbs and flows with drug use.

In 1830 Americans drank 7.1ga ethanol annually, nowadays its only 2.3ga. The types of drugs we use is changing, not the rate at which we use them.

I also don’t trust what the pharmaceutical companies throw at us, including K. But it’s a step up from the old shit. They know it and we know it. Is it perfect? Nope. But I’d rather be given K then an SSRI.

Once we can get medical care for free, all this will change for the better.

-GC

I always wonder what my life would look like if I never started by using alcohol to cope with my pain at age 15. Quickly followed by marijuana, cocaine, ecstacy, mushrooms, pain pills, amphetamine pills and benzos all before age 18.

Now as a mother in my 30's, I DO NOT want my beautiful daughter to repeat my mistakes. Skipping school to get high and drunk, stealing money from my husband and I, pawning everything she owns, ruining opportunities, friendships and relationships with family. Wasting away on alcohol, going to detox the hospital and mental institutions multiple times. Putting myself in risky situations with older men, riding in cars with drunk and high drivers. The list goes on and on.

Harm reduction works. A little bit of shame works. Like with guns, a healthy fear and respect of substances is GOOD. I make my husband smoke pot in the barn out of sight and keep all paraphernalia out of the house. I currently only take pills at prescribed doses.

The legalization of everything terrifies me as well. In Colorado, weed ketamine and now shrooms. Liberal people who haven't ruined their lives and can drink in moderation seem to support this shit the most. It's NOT good for society and our children.

I'm a massage therapist and a colleague just got fired because she was working on clients while high on ketamine! Another colleague told me she watched her do a fat line in the parking lot before a therapy session! It is NOT ok.

So, I see where you're coming from. The problem stems from trauma, we all have our trauma and don't want to deal with it, with disastrous results.

Use responsibility, don't hurt yourself or others, and substances can change your life for the better. You see yourself slipping, put aside your pride and get help.

This all sounds like gripes with the medical system, not the actual drugs themselves. Also, if life is getting shittier and shittier for the average person, not much can be done about that. There’s ebbs and flows with drug use.

In 1830 Americans drank 7.1ga ethanol annually, nowadays its only 2.3ga. The types of drugs we use is changing, not the rate at which we use them.

I also don’t trust what the pharmaceutical companies throw at us, including K. But it’s a step up from the old shit. They know it and we know it. Is it perfect? Nope. But I’d rather be given K then an SSRI.

Once we can get medical care for free, all this will change for the better.

-GC
I’ve had way better results from using judicious doses of psilocybin to self-medicate depression than I ever did from any SSRI, and I’ve been on most of them. That being said: Prozac was a genuine lifesaver for me for a while. It didn’t make me happy, but it did make me…not suicidal, yknow? But true happiness is YOUR job, not the drug’s. YOU have to step up and do the work if you want to be happy. The most any drug can do for you is just keep you alive until you’re able to do that.

I don’t like or trust Big Pharma, myself. It was mind-blowing to me when I realized that they don’t actually know how these drugs work; they’re just prescribing them and hoping for the best. But I talked, real talk, to one of my psychiatrists once, and they said: “what else do you want us to do? If you go to someone with a medical background, they’re going to prescribe you a pill. We as doctors don’t have anything else we can really do to help; if it’s not a pill or a treatment, how do you want us to help you? Doctors WANT their patients to stay alive, and they can see by the research that more patients remain alive after a 5-year period if they’re prescribed anti-depressants, as opposed to doing nothing. So of course they’re going to recommend you take the medication.” (I’m vastly paraphrasing but this was the gist.) it made me rethink it: I don’t think psychiatrists are evil, mostly they got into the medical field to help people. They must feel so helpless when a patient tells them that they want to commit suicide, or, worse, acts on it or does other things that endanger their own lives, ON PURPOSE. So they’re going to look at the numbers and say “this person MAY be better off if I prescribe xyz, it’s worth a shot.” So I don’t blame them anymore. Ultimately, it really IS up to us to turn our lives around if we have mental health issues; and if you don’t think they’re helping then what are you even going to a psychiatrist FOR?

You know, I didn't even read the entire post but I agree with everything I did read so the first 12 paragraphs. I think a lot of us come to these realizations about how bias we were after living sober for a few years.

I for one wholehearted agree with you on several of your points. And not even getting into the technical side of it because we're not professionals I know some of you out there are. But just the realizations that you've come to over the years are the exact same realizations that I've come to.

Word - peace

I’ve had way better results from using judicious doses of psilocybin to self-medicate depression than I ever did from any SSRI, and I’ve been on most of them. That being said: Prozac was a genuine lifesaver for me for a while. It didn’t make me happy, but it did make me…not suicidal, yknow? But true happiness is YOUR job, not the drug’s. YOU have to step up and do the work if you want to be happy. The most any drug can do for you is just keep you alive until you’re able to do that.

I don’t like or trust Big Pharma, myself. It was mind-blowing to me when I realized that they don’t actually know how these drugs work; they’re just prescribing them and hoping for the best. But I talked, real talk, to one of my psychiatrists once, and they said: “what else do you want us to do? If you go to someone with a medical background, they’re going to prescribe you a pill. We as doctors don’t have anything else we can really do to help; if it’s not a pill or a treatment, how do you want us to help you? Doctors WANT their patients to stay alive, and they can see by the research that more patients remain alive after a 5-year period if they’re prescribed anti-depressants, as opposed to doing nothing. So of course they’re going to recommend you take the medication.” (I’m vastly paraphrasing but this was the gist.) it made me rethink it: I don’t think psychiatrists are evil, mostly they got into the medical field to help people. They must feel so helpless when a patient tells them that they want to commit suicide, or, worse, acts on it or does other things that endanger their own lives, ON PURPOSE. So they’re going to look at the numbers and say “this person MAY be better off if I prescribe xyz, it’s worth a shot.” So I don’t blame them anymore. Ultimately, it really IS up to us to turn our lives around if we have mental health issues; and if you don’t think they’re helping then what are you even going to a psychiatrist FOR?
John D. Rockefeller is the culprit for the discredit of the plant-based medicine ancient knowledge by braving institutes/universities and encouraged them to start prescribing gasoline-based allopathic meds.all this Big Pharma shit Empire that moves billions of dollars a year and don't cure anything, just treat the diseases like putting a bandaid on a wound that never heals and we have to become dependant on em. It's all a fking scam, plants are the real medicine+they don't cause all the nasty side effects taking the same pills for years do.
This short video explains in summary how these cunts ruined medicine and why would they do such terrible thing:
Fuck the l33t

This is why Harm Reduction and education are useful and necessary. Drugs aren't bad or good, they just are. They do a certain thing at a certain dose. You can become dependent on them, and that's why as a community we need to speak as much truth about these substances and the impact they can have on you as we can.

Last edited:
I feel like DMT pens bought online are sus. Not sure if anyone actually bought one of those (obviously don't name source) to know if it's legit. I had a Canadian friend who bought one online but he thought it was too harsh.

I feel like DMT pens bought online are sus. Not sure if anyone actually bought one of those (obviously don't name source) to know if it's legit. I had a Canadian friend who bought one online but he thought it was too harsh.
When ppl say online they're probably not talking about like just some random website selling carts, more likely a vendor. Nothing makes that any more suspect than buying something like that off of the street, if anything you're better off going the cyber route because typically a vendor will have reviews.

But this is getting too close to sourcing, and you seem to keep bringing it up.

Big picture, I think that the situation is…pretty decent in the USA, regarding the drug issue. The sudden, out-of-nowhere social acceptance of psychedelic hallucinogens in some parts of the country has been wild to me. Stimulants widely available, despite recent adderall shortages…good recent developments regarding ketamine, MDMA…really one of the only missing pieces at this point are opioids, sadly, but even there you can get a couple alternatives if you’re looking for a recreational effect or to help treat low-intensity pain, and I’m optimistic that there will be another look at the issue when enough time has passed since the original “opioid epidemic” started, and a more full realization of the negative effects re: fentanyl and untreated pain

And with cannabis, it’s like a whole other world compared to when I was in high school…even though I lived in a state with a long-time reputation of “tolerance” towards cannabis, if the cops busted you with some there was a high likelihood that you’d be arrested and taken to jail. In other parts of the country, if you wanted some you’d likely have to deal with some real criminals…but now it’s just a normal, accepted part of life and I love that

The tacky, scamming, jump on the bandwagon consumerist shit regarding drugs, the influence of the pharmaceutical industry and cringe like TikTok, yeah it really makes one grimace and roll one’s eyes…but, accessing drugs through a way that is seen as socially acceptable is better than being forced to access them in the underground economy, imo anyway. Better that than the experience of buying some of these substances until very recently. A defense of drug usage (or drug abstinence for that matter) should be prefaced on a endorsement of a person’s status (or aspiration, because we’re all dependent on others to varying degrees) as an autonomous being capable of making conscious decisions regarding their own life, and the societal value of respecting another person’s decisions regarding what happens with their own body/mind etc and respecting them as human beings generally-speaking. Once those are in place people can be educated regarding harm reduction and those who DO end up having problems with drugs and becoming addicted can get the help they need

John D. Rockefeller is the culprit for the discredit of the plant-based medicine ancient knowledge by braving institutes/universities and encouraged them to start prescribing gasoline-based allopathic meds.all this Big Pharma shit Empire that moves billions of dollars a year and don't cure anything, just treat the diseases like putting a bandaid on a wound that never heals and we have to become dependant on em. It's all a fking scam, plants are the real medicine+they don't cause all the nasty side effects taking the same pills for years do.
This short video explains in summary how these cunts ruined medicine and why would they do such terrible thing:
Fuck the l33t

Even i n the west we still use old indian herbal meds and pods to reduce blood sugar raw opium for the shits i was about 5 went punjab and got the shit my grandad went to the cupboard rolled a small ball of raw opium told to swallow that with a cup of chai punjabi tea shits stopped i remember feeling great i stretched felt so good .