• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

We are about to see the most unhinged misinformation news cycle about ketamine and I am already so exhausted -Ryan Marino, MD Dec 15 2023

It’s says..

“Matthew Perry reportedly found his ketamine therapy valuable and I hope his tragic death will not be used to demonize a drug that helps many people and that is used very safely (all the time!) when proper precautions are taken. One tragedy is more than enough.”

-GC

The media can make money off his death and whatever the positive effects when properly used, may very well be overlooked by the greedy liberal media, who will profit from his death. Do you think the news groups care about more than money and power or people?

I believe the heat was the real culprit that exacerbated everything else. He was on his ninth life and is now unfortunately no longer with us.

Just sucks to see and there could be MANY more headlines about the life saving benefits of ketamine.

I believe it was an illuminati sacrifice by all the remaining cast members of Friends to try to get their careers back.
JUST KIDDING, LOL.
As long as Jennifer Aniston's love life is not brought back to the news, I'll be happy. Also I hope Ketamine isn't blamed by the dim witted greedy media looking to exploit Chandler's death. I can't think of anything else notable he has been in but those Bruce Willis movies I never watched. They cast Matthew Perry, they couldn't be very good.

Hey I’ve seen this episode before.

Remember all those ppl that were a drain on the insurance industry America decided to incarcerate and murder with fentanyl?

A drug addict "found their drug valuable” so much so that they abused the ever living fuck out of it.

I’m guessing this asshole owns a slew of ketamine clinics where they give ketamine as a first line treatment to anyone that feels sad.

This is like pill mills 2.0. We won’t learn. Money is there to be made off misery. It will be made. The government will look the other way. Then they will at some point start blaming doctors and arresting them acting like it was a big surprise to them despite getting bribed the whole time

Hey I’ve seen this episode before.

Remember all those ppl that were a drain on the insurance industry America decided to incarcerate and murder with fentanyl?

A drug addict "found their drug valuable” so much so that they abused the ever living fuck out of it.
Im not sure you answered your question as well as you think you did and are rather babbling - or am I missing something?

also funny that the unhinged stuff didn't show like I was expecting, till your post! {again unless I am missing something, it happens]

Im not sure you answered your question as well as you think you did and are rather babbling - or am I missing something?

also funny that the unhinged stuff didn't show like I was expecting, till your post! {again unless I am missing something, it happens]
the third paragraph isn’t an answer to the question in the second paragraph.

Paragraphs are their own somewhat seperate idea or bullet point in word form. An answer to the question in the second paragraph would go in the same paragraph as the question.

The question in the second paragraph was also what we call a rhetorical question. Anyone with English as their first language would easily understand that.

Last edited: