we all love it - candy / what the fav.?

ambient-icecream

Bluelighter
Yet another pointless (but fun) post about favorite things! i am interested to know what everyone's favorite candy is (while rollin?). i must say that mine has always been...and always will be POP ROCKS! Until they find something that feels more insane in my mouth than these. what do you people think?
PLUR
Vas

I love Sour Patch Kids and Fuzzy Peaches!!!
I love eating the sour powder in the bottom of the bag after!!!
Yuuuuuuuumy!!!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

this weekend i tried sweet tarts on E...
DO IT!! it's intense...

SKITTLES...mmmm mmmm good. Except I usually can't swallow them when I'm rolling cuz my mouth's so dry, but that first bite, oh it's heavenly, you gotta try em! Oh and jolly ranchers are real good too.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Oh.....Pop Rocks are soooo fun. I love to eat them at work and just remember how good my roll was...but then I end up laughing out loud, the boss must think I'm crazy....
Strawberry Pez are fun too, they are gritty and trickle your tongue.
------------------
...Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts...Albert Einstein

I usually dont like candy candy when I am rolling...The taste is so intense it is almost disturbing...But the Trident gum in the dark blue wrapper is FABULOUS!! You must all try it....You will thank me!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

aaahhh!!! wonderful suggestions all! keep em commin. i agree megorit, most candy is a lil too intense when rollin...especially sour candy. but some people love sour stuff. i cant even stand sour candy when im not rollin. i get the puckers just hinkin about it.
PLUR
Vas

Peppermint Dentyne Ice!!!!!! every time I bite into a piece of that gum, it sends me hurtling through the stars!!!!
oh and it's not candy, but I LOVE orange juice mixed with club soda! Yummeee! And it feels very nice..like a mouth spa!
>^..^<

POP ROCKS are the BEST!!! cool thing to do with them if u have a partner is each of u put some in your mouth and kiss while they are popping. It feels so wicked!!
PLUR