We all dispell the heroin BS, but is 'pills cut with mescaline' a myth too..?

Ashke

Bluelighter
I feel stupid for asking, coz I been rolling long enough that I feel I should know the answer by now... But I honestly don't. I'd been told many times that if you trip on E it is probably coz of mescaline. True? False? Because I've never seen a pill analysis say 'such and such percent mescaline'. Ever. Is cutting rolls with mescaline even *possible*? What about LSD? And if it's none of the above, anyone know what DOES cause the visuals..? Just real curious. Thanx!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Yeah you could drop some cid on a pill but why not just take a tab and eat a pill. I get visuals off purE all the time and I don't think there are any psychidelics mixed in, I get more of the effect with a good "speedy" roll, like the Green Smurfs I'm saving for NYE...woohoooo, I can't wait.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off
[This message has been edited by Goose (edited 29 December 1999).]

Pills have been found to contain LSD, but not mesc. Mescalin is pretty expensive to buy on it's own (if you can get lucky enough to find it). It would be like cutting silver with gold if you know what I mean.
Really hardcore visuals might be because of LSD or MDA. Milder stuff is probably because of the the MDMA/MDEA itself. These drugs are somewhat psychedelic. That's why music sounds so good and everything is "shimmery and fuzzy" to look at. I usually start to trip at the end of a roll when I'm really tired. I can trip with slight visuals when I'm completely sober, as long as I'm tired enough!

How can you dispell the heroin bs? Have you ever used heroin? Its definetely the same feeling, just not in the degree that you use heroin. Buddhas *AND* Green Smurfs are dopey feeling and feel quite similar to heroin.
PLUR
-D

sorry, posted twice. =p
[This message has been edited by Carousel (edited 30 December 1999).]

I don't know, those green smurfs I had were more speedy, I've been getting those all month. now these other pillz I had were definetly more dopey like night and day with the smurfs, I forget what those were, it was back in Nov... no no no, it wasn't Nov, it was like July or August and they were Blue Luvs.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

There is DEFINATELY a such thing as E cut with Mesc., atleat that's what I was told, and it wasn't like any other E I've ever taken. I candyflipped on one pill for 6 hours, and I normally take 2 or 3 of others.
Like 12 of us all got crazy visuals like 'cid, some energy, not a ton, and ridiculously happy and giddy. They were called Hearts, they were yellowish with brown specs. They were a one time thing that came along, and I haven't found them again since. It's a shame, they were awesome.
PLUR
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

Carousel, to answer your question: Yes, I have done heroin. However.
No, there is no heroin in ecstacy. I know, it's such a widely spread rumor that it's hard to believe, but search around on the internet and you'll see that every pill testing site claims they have never found heroin, the police stations all claim they haven't either, and the whole myth was started by some bogus media article and passed on by word of mouth and encouraged by dealers. Truth is that heroin is not very effective taken orally, so you'd need a lot more than you could pack into a pill the size of most E, and besides it's way more expensive than MDMA so there's really no point. This has been stated like a zillion times on Bluelight; search the archived messages for more info, or go visit a well-researched site like www.harmreduction.net or www.hyperreal.com and you'll see for yourself. *P*L*U*R* and party safe!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

i always roll 1 pill a night, ive only gotten visuals one time and it felt like cid, then the last time i rolled i rolled a teletubbie and towards the end of the party i saw things unimaginable, crazy crazy colors and patterns all over the place, i even saw a girl dancing turn into a monster, on the ride home i saw the downtown buildings burning with purple/blueish flames, i also saw street lights melt and drip out of the lights and onto the ground, I also saw mad patterns of colors on my friends wall, ive tripped acid many many times before and nothing was like this, i told my friend about it and he said that the pill i had had mesc. in it, from my experience i totally believe him
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I think it is a myth. If you do research on mescaline, you'll find the average dose is around 300mg. I believe the average pill is somewhere around 250-300mg, so basically to trip off a pill that has mescaline in it, it would have to be either a really big pill or a pill that's all mescaline and little to no MDMA (at least not enough to feel it). I think if you get trippy pills that are still similar to rolling then you either got MDA or MDMA/MDE mixed with acid.
-Tim

hey speedreacer i had those same tabs here in houston and my friend got them and said they had mescaline in em and shit i tripped balls they were beige with kind of brown speckles and had 2 overlapping hearts i called em double hearts and pink marshmellows had mesc i trpped balls too

Sigh, well ive never had E cut with mesc, but ive certainly had Mesc passed off as E, and althought it was interesting, i totally was not ready for it, considering i dropped 2 at once thinken it was E, i was tripping so hard for an amount of time that had to be around 8 hours or so, and i could still feel it welllll after that, and ive never expierienced anything like that on E, but i suppose it could be possible but i doubt it, as for the whole heroin deal, i doubt any pill has heroin in em, be less profit for a dealer.
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

Sigh, well ive never had E cut with mesc, but ive certainly had Mesc passed off as E, and althought it was interesting, i totally was not ready for it, considering i dropped 2 at once thinken it was E, i was tripping so hard for an amount of time that had to be around 8 hours or so, and i could still feel it welllll after that, and ive never expierienced anything like that on E, but i suppose it could be possible but i doubt it, as for the whole heroin deal, i doubt any pill has heroin in em, be less profit for a dealer, could make more sellin heroin by itself.
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

It is highly highly unlikely that you will ever run across any pills with mescaline.. first it takes about 350-450 mg to get even a threshold effect, and most e pills only weigh about 300 mg... MDMA can be slightly trippy, but if your getting full blown visuals, and it doesn't seem to last 8-12 hours like acid but more like 4-6 hours then it is highly likely the pill contains a chemical called 2C-B, which is a very powerful hallucinogen, and can cause very intense and vivid visuals... it is a phenethylamine just like MDMA, and every once in a while you get 2C-B instead of MDMA, which can be lots of fun, if your expecting it... but if you start popping them like flintstones vitamins like you might do with e, you might get one of the craziest trips ever... but yes the mescaline rumor is a myth... check out
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/trip.report/phenethylamines.shtml
and http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Phenethylamines/
>I feel stupid for asking, coz I been rolling long enough that I feel I should >know the answer by now... But I honestly don't. I'd been told many times >that if you trip on E it is probably coz of mescaline. True? False? Because >I've never seen a pill analysis say 'such and such percent mescaline'. Ever. >Is cutting rolls with mescaline even *possible*? What about LSD? And if it's >none of the above, anyone know what DOES cause the visuals..? Just real >curious. Thanx!