• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

WD from 4+yr opiate addiction

Dbw3509

Greenlighter
I have been addicted to opiates for 4+ years now, for the past year throughout each day I would snort between 400mg to 600mg daily, since I’m now low on money, I’ve been forced to cut back tremendously, the withdrawal was terrible at first, hot and cold chills, feverish, weak etc. no sleep. Than I took 300 mg over a 2 day period and it’s been 2 days since and the withdrawal pains are only really lack of sleeping well and just fatigue and no motivation. Any tips to make it through, I have 2 kids to take care of whom I love more than anything

hydrating is key, take care of yourself like you have a bad bad cold, so many good advices here, how old are your children if i may? know we care, been through it,dont let your mind get the best of you, hold tight and know you can get better every day, check out all the threads...welcome to BL

I have been addicted to opiates for 4+ years now, for the past year throughout each day I would snort between 400mg to 600mg daily, since I’m now low on money, I’ve been forced to cut back tremendously, the withdrawal was terrible at first, hot and cold chills, feverish, weak etc. no sleep. Than I took 300 mg over a 2 day period and it’s been 2 days since and the withdrawal pains are only really lack of sleeping well and just fatigue and no motivation. Any tips to make it through, I have 2 kids to take care of whom I love more than anything

Check out my thread on loperamide detox. It helped me massively through my poppy pod withdrawal. Without the loperamide, I wouldn't have been able to look after my two kids. But then again, your condition doesn't sound too bad. I was literally rolling around on the floor in the freaking bathroom, puking, shitting, writhing around in restless agony. Your condition sounds like you've got the worst behind you. I don't think there is much you can do against the fatigue. Coffee did help me get things done after the worst acute WDs were over.

Check out my thread on loperamide detox. It helped me massively through my poppy pod withdrawal. Without the loperamide, I wouldn't have been able to look after my two kids. But then again, your condition doesn't sound too bad. I was literally rolling around on the floor in the freaking bathroom, puking, shitting, writhing around in restless agony. Your condition sounds like you've got the worst behind you. I don't think there is much you can do against the fatigue. Coffee did help me get things done after the worst acute WDs were over.
Wow, that's awful! Sounds like you should have gone to the ER being that severe into withdrawal. Im glad you made it through that sheer hell. I was close but not as bad as yours as mine was opioids and hard alcohol and went thru the VA rehab program.

Wow, that's awful! Sounds like you should have gone to the ER being that severe into withdrawal. Im glad you made it through that sheer hell. I was close but not as bad as yours as mine was opioids and hard alcohol and went thru the VA rehab program.

Yeah, I had to start using the loperamide as I couldn't take it any more after 4 days of that hell on earth. Water was just wildly spraying out of my mouth and ass so that I got really concerned about dehydration and mineral imbalances. 30mg loperamide ended that hell, though, turned it into a miserable but totally manageable state.

Yeah, I had to start using the loperamide as I couldn't take it any more after 4 days of that hell on earth. Water was just wildly spraying out of my mouth and ass so that I got really concerned about dehydration and mineral imbalances. 30mg loperamide ended that hell, though, turned it into a miserable but totally manageable state.
Awesome. Glad to see you're doing better.