• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ways to take valium

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think when you chew a pill, no one ever actually intended you chew it like food. All you have to do is bite down once and they usually explode, then just quickly wash it all down with a drink.

sublingual is the way
just let there until dissolve, you may feel effects within 5 minutes
by just swallowing it takes 15 - 20 min

anyway, diazepam rocks :D

"My doc has prescribed me 90 10mg valium a month." types the OP . untutored troll says i .

diazepam is categorized as a long acting benzo not short as some responders wrote .

one would have to travel the world to find a quack that would prescribe vallium at this dose and quantity .

bullshit detector time !

"My doc has prescribed me 90 10mg valium a month." types the OP . untutored troll says i .

diazepam is categorized as a long acting benzo not short as some responders wrote .

one would have to travel the world to find a quack that would prescribe vallium at this dose and quantity .

bullshit detector time !

diazepam is a fast acting benzo, not as fast as alprazolam but faster than clonazepam. Diazepam is a long lasting, which is totally different thing. Do some research on it.

And his doctor prescribed 90x10mg for a month, this means 900mg/30 days = 30mg per day!!!

Valium doesn't give any extra effect when snorted or IV'ed, even. No rush or anything like that, just faster to the effects you would have gotten from eating the pill. Other benzos can give a "rush", IME, but not diazepam.

I usually sit back on the couch.. take my valium with a drink of whatever and eat an orange.. and.. zannng. lol

chew em up a bit the put the sall pecies under ur toung and let it dissolve should hit ya in bout 5 mins

Valium doesn't give any extra effect when snorted or IV'ed, even. No rush or anything like that, just faster to the effects you would have gotten from eating the pill. Other benzos can give a "rush", IME, but not diazepam.

Regardless, if you have the needle fever or snorting fetish, it kinda works. I'm currently very fucked up by snorting 10mg valium and when it comes to IV I use 30 µl ethanol and 60 µl water and then flush it down (be sure to filter). It wont give you that much of a kick but if you're drunk you'll definitively have a good time.

Sublingual is the absolute best way to take benzo's.I justhad 1 1/2 15mg roxy's,then added a small amount of adderall xr~2mg.then crushed and snorted about 3-4mg more(im not into addys that much,plus too much makes my heart go crazy!So no thanks)Any way,I had to take a 5mg valium,and it kicked in fast(as always does)and smoothened thing out.so SUBLINGUAL especially if having am anxiety attack, or if you need to calm down fast.

step one. Pour glass of water ( if you prefer. i just swallow pills without water cause im more hardcore than evil kinevil )

Step Two. take top off bottle or push pill through blister-pack ( if you under 10 of over 80 ask a family member for help ) this can be a tricky step

step three. Take pill out of bottle & place in mouth

Step four. swallow pill. ( Or be a retard & snort or IV it or shove up where the sun don't shine. )

if you need any further help feel free to IM me.

Jeez.....

lmfao....100% agreed^ i hate when i give my friends a klonopin for an oxy or something and they snort it im like wtf? and they are like no dude its better this way and im like you a are a fucking tardd

bullshit detector time !

i know this is older, but sorry to burst your bubble but my psychiatrist prescribed me 10 mg of valium TID [three times a day] so when I filled the script I also had 90 10mg valium.

not a quack either ha. i'm down to 5mg TID now so i get 90 5mg a month.

I am prescribed 90 10mg valium and 120 30mg oxycodone, i take them all as prescribed, i have tried the sublingual route but i prefer to take all my medication orally as it seems to be much better at controlling my pain and anxiety,hope this helps.

bullshit detector time !

everyone is all about puttin the pills under your tounge. why did i only see parachuting like one time?!?!?! parachuting is the best way if u ask me. Just crush the pill or pills into a powder and wrap it up in a small piece of tissue paper and quickly swallow the tissue paper....instead of your stomach having to dissolve the pill it gets administered to the stomach in powder form so it works much quicker than just taking the pill (i'd say parachuting kicks in within 5-10 minutes) like someone stated earlier it increases the surface area therefore speeds up the time it takes to start pumpin through those veins of yours. I'll back this fella who started this thread up to on his script because my mom is prescribed 90 valium 10's a month. "Take 1 pill every 6-8 hours as needed for anxiety and/or stress"

and i'm just wondering...their seemed to be this little craze that took my town over for about a year or so where everyone was swearing up and down you could smoke valium....everyone was lacin weed with valium and then next thing ya know they were just like freebasin valiums. Have any of you guys heard of this or ever tried this? i'm really interested in knowing if anyones ever tried it and if it works...it just seems proposturous to me.

There is one benzo, that can be snorted. The first one (1960). Librium in the capsule. I'd rather have a xanax or ativan, or klonopin, by mouth anytime before snorting librium, to weak for me, even the 25mg cap. You all forgot about librium being a hydrochloride. Diazepam is quick acting, with a long half life, 100+ hrs.

OK heres the deal, swallowing Valium is the best way. Sniffing isnt the best way,I dont think it works very well at all sniffing, but if you must sniff swallow one and sniff one.Better yet let it melt in yer mouth.

Okay, swallow your diazepam.

This is an old thread, check the BDD guidelines and state of BDD sticky - as we encourage everyone to make their own thread with a question, we have to discourage people bumping old threads as the forum gets too cluttered (and the OP is unlikely to come back and check...)

Closed, shoot me a pm if you have any queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.