• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ways to mitigate unpleasant peripheral CNS effects of Benzedrex?

truenamebrand

Bluelighter
Ok, so I?m not a big stimulant guy. I will use adderall from time to time since I?ve always had benzos and clonidine to smooth out the crash, but amps are far from my preferred class of drugs.

I?ve been reading about this benzedrex stuff for months and while some of what I?ve read is enough to turn me off to the idea, I?ve picked one up just in case my curiosity gets the better of me at some point. I haven?t decided if I?m even going to use it. Probably only will if I get the feedback I?m looking for. While some say it?s awful and the comedown and peripherals are worse than adderall, some say the opposite (hence my curiosity). What I?m certain of is, if I do decide to have at it, I will only take half of the extraction for my first try.

What I?m wondering is, besides NOT eating the cotton itself, taking on a full stomach and staying hydrated, are there ways to mitigate the nasty effects that many say come with it?

Also... though I no longer have a benzo script, I?ve taken adderall recently and clonidine has been spectacular in killing the crash by itself; would it be just as effective for propylhexedrine, in case I realize I need to ABORT? Or should I acquire a benzo. Knowing I have an opt-out will likely make the experience much more positive from a psychological standpoint right from the outset.

If you think this is a terrible idea in general then feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Honestly, I think you have the right idea with things like Benzodiazepines and Clonidine (Catapres). These would be among the agents that I would reach for first when using something like Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex). I will tell you, that if you are at all habituated to stronger stimulants like Amphetamine, Propylhexedrine is going to be a major let-down. As I'm sure you've read and probably understand, Propylhexedrine pretty much takes all of the good aspects of stimulants, reduces them, while greatly magnifying the negative aspects.

I used Propylhexedrine once and I ended up regretting it. It provided about an hour of what you might call stimulant euphoria, followed by several hours of headache, nausea, menthol burps, anxiety and all kinds of other negative shit. As a general rule, I advise people to not use Propylhexedrine. It's just too rough and the benefits outweigh the costs in most any situation.

If you do decide to use the inhaler, I would definitely have some things like Benzodiazepines and/or Clonidine. The comedown from this stuff is harsh and even the phase when you're actually "high" kind of sucks in itself.