• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

way TOO MUCH ECSTASY

Ecstatic Glow

Greenlighter
To start I've been doing ecstasy for 2 years and I've never really taken the brake i should have, i stopped for A month, twice.. but to the issue::: I get this terrible crazy feeling every time I do what I consider to be too much ecstasy, I need hellpppp ...starting 6/20 I did 10 mg adderall, then from 6/21 to 6/24 I did a gram, maybe slightly more, of molly...I get these "neck zaps" like I call them.. I swear its different than the "brain zaps" i hear about... they happen really bad when I wake up in the morning, eating makes them worse, drinking even water makes them worse, smoking weed makes it really bad, anything sugary makes it really bad, the only thing that seems to make it stop is not eating or drinking anything at all, which is terrible and I cant do that! not to mention I'm extremely depressed I feel like it will never go away because the depression always lasts so much longer I know someone knows the feeling I am talking about I should know by now not to do so much but I can't stop myself when in the moment, :/ I'm not asking for sympathy I just want to know if anyone actually knows whats going on inside my body, or if ANYTHING makes this better or go away besides time, it usually lasts a week since the last day of eating the molly and I'm on day 4. I'm desperate. thank you <3

Damn bro...that's allot of molly, but whatever.

Did you sit in a weird position for a long period of time while rolling? Is it possible you injured your neck or strained it?

I've been extremely depressed after abusing E too. The best thing that worked for me was SSRI therapy and psychology :)

You may feel depressed for a few days after rolling. However, you could possibly be depressed for years after dropping ecstasy. It is possible to trigger a latent depressive episode after abusing MDMA.

Maybe you should lay off the molly if you can for a bit. I've been raving for 11 years, I've seen this drug do some bad stuff. <3

you could possibly be depressed for years after dropping ecstasy. It is possible to trigger a latent depressive episode after abusing MDMA.

I know this is happening to me , it used to be maybe I would be depressed for a few days after rolling, sometimes not even, now it lasts until I roll again which means it never goes away. I used to be such a happy person and now I feel like I will never know that person again :(

Last edited:
I know this is happening to me , it used to be maybe I would be depressed for a few days after rolling, sometimes not even, now it lasts until I roll again which means it never goes away. I used to be such a happy person and now I feel like I will never know that person again :(

You can be that happy person again - the first thing you need to do though is stop taking any more drugs.

A good break from all the stims, eating well and giving your brain and body time to recover will hopefully make you feel so much better.

If you have nothing else goin on in your life (break up, family/money problems etc) then the drugs could be the only thing making you feel this way.

Serotonin Syndrome is a real risk from heavy MDMA use - the 'brain zaps' or in your case neck zaps should be a warning sign.

I know exactly what your talking about. I'm currently on my last day of a 5 day binge. Yesterday I did 4 rolls day before that 2 day before that 4 and today I did 1 and a half. I barely roll now:[ .I have severe depression, bi-polar disorder, and anxiety. when coming down off e all my problems get worse. My thoughts race so fast. I just took a prescribed klonopin so hopefully Ill feel better. The point I am trying to make is that I learned that e should not be done more than once a week. You barely even roll if you do it 2 days in a row :/

Last edited:
They're called brain zaps and they're pretty common (I had them when I was a little too keen on mephedrone), there's a nice big thread for you to read here.

yeah they are different than brain zaps i dont get those, it happens when I eat or drink and especially bad when i wake up in the morning... I can literally stop it by not eating, smoking weed makes it a million times worse...I'm a girl btw

^Sorry, there aren't a lot of girls on internet drug forums, assuming someone's male is usually a pretty safe bet.

I know exactly what your talking about. I'm currently on my last day of a 5 day binge. Yesterday I did 4 rolls day before that 2 day before that 4 and today I did 1 and a half. I barely roll now:[ .I have severe depression, bi-polar disorder, and anxiety. when coming down off e all my problems get worse. My thoughts race so fast. I just took a prescribed klonopin so hopefully Ill feel better. The point I am trying to make is that I learned that e should not be done more than once a week. You barely even roll if you do it 2 days in a row :/

but do you know the neck feeling I am talking about or are you just depressed?? ive just never found anyone with the same thing happening to them i dont know if somethings wrong with me

Not sure if my exp is similar, but when i was younger and much much stupider me and some friends took handfuls of pills in over a few nights (around 2.5-3g of mdma total for me). I wont go into what happened that night, suffice to say we all nearly died. When i got home the next morning though and i walked outside the sunlight hit me and i passed straight out, smashing my head on the floor. For the next 2 weeks, i couldnt keep any food down, had the feeling that my neck muscles were on fire, constant cluster headaches and brainzaps and every night waking up 6-7 times a night with horrible nightmares, spasming in my sleep and more than once waking up with bruised or cracked knuckles wkhere i'd hit out during my sleep cause of the nightmares. Slowly recovered over the next 2 months, though felt much better after 2 weeks and could eat again without throwing up.

If that sounds similar to what you're feeling at all, quit the mandy for a bit and with time it'l improve :) If not, can you explain these 'neck zaps' a bit better?

i've had stuff happen similar to that. I always suspected it was just an extension of brain zaps. Mine was bad enough that it felt like there was a shock from my neck to my brain and i'd "black out" for a moment. This would happen whenever i'd walk or try to perform any basic function. I usually just did more MDMA or continued to lay down feeling sorry for myself.

It should be noted now that I have control over my MDMA use, even after doing piracetam with MDMA. I'm a very happy person and I have no lasting issues from my use. If you lay off the MDMA for awhile and get over that need to binge, you'll be fine.

It will be really hard at first. I know that when I was in your situation and doing it daily for very long periods of time, I would do MDMA whenever I perceived anything to go wrong. The catch is that the MDMA hangover makes it seem like everything's wrong, so you go into this vicious cycle thinking you need MDMA to cope with life. You're only ever happy when you roll... Sadly, I don't know what to suggest. I stopped when I finally gave myself serotonin syndrome -- was up for three, almost four days.. dialated pupils, high fever, delirious. It was like a really, really bad flu.

I digress, though.. I've never found a way to fix it. I recently wondered if lyrica / pregabalin might help, but I don't trust myself to start a serious MDMA binge to find out. I hope things work out =D

Me too! :(