• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wax Vaporizers, Complaints Questions and Commentary.

Psychonautical

Bluelighter
Why doesn't an artistically designed, while being stably built portable plant wax and incense vaporizer with a digital thermal readout exist. Instead they all look like a mixture between a Power tool, a Dildo, and a Cellphone. The glass globe ones are cool but they don't look solid and alot of them are built with inferior pieces.
There needs to be more designs on these things.

1. Temperature Gauge for better convection and or conduction so you can use different temperatures, for different resins, waxes and extracts.
2. a Design that allows you to see there the smoke is coming from.
3. An artistic groove on the outside, while using all of the top of the line thermal components of like an Ascent, but once again... Not designed like a cellphone.

Like, i just want a nice hand held, small artistically designed wax vaporizer that doesn't look like
i'm about to build something.
Fuck someone.
or Talk on it. Yes i have seen the EGO oil cigarettes, they are not exactly what i am looking for.

Any suggestions, or advice would be amazing.

I hope all of this makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapeape vape pen is my favorite also the atmos vape pen both work great an fit in your pocket. My friends vape pen ( not for THC ) has temp gauge that u can change temps an the top screws an my vape ape top fits on it Perfect. But I dont know the brand of vape pen he has

Last edited:
Just get a valconao vape. Or Any vape that can get past 400. you can really smoke wax or hash out of any vape you just need to crank it up a little