• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Wax in a Bubbler Piper, Would that work?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
How would I smoke wax with a handheld bubbler pipe? Would thtat even work? I heard putting weed under the wax would work.

Just don't put too much wax on top of the bud or it'll melt too much and you'll lose it into the bowl.

You can also use ashes from joints or cigarettes if you dont have any weed and only shatter or wax, just pack the ashes enough so that the wax doesnt pull through the bowl... I know from exprience, you will be very baked... Enjoy

it definitely will work bro :).

i'd personally sandwich a nice juicy ball of wax with some herb and apply a light flame just enough to get it roasted and pull the entire toke in one ;).

that'll have a sweet kick to it =D

Putting it ontop works fine, but you can also cherry the bowl and use the cherried weed as a nail. As soon as you start inhaling drop your dab on and it will all burn up with minimal waste if you keep it small. Used to do this back in the day in high school with homies and we'd always get ripped as fuuuck

pack a normal sized bowl of weed, best if weed is ground and lightly packed. Then carefully melt the wax/hash onto the top of the bowl. Make sure not to use the direct flame on the hash until you are ready to smoke.

lastly, and perhaps most importantly... NO PACKING THE BOWL!!!! I quit topping bowls because everyone, I mean fucking everyone has a habit to pack the bowl with the bottom of the lighter right before they hit it. When you try this with wax on top you pull the wax right out lol.