• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Watery eyes , ache knnees

I'd be careful with the DXM though mentioned, low dose of DXM like you had a flu, would be slightly beneficial (anecdotally). NMDA antagonists in my experience especially that, has made it a lot easier on tolerance in tapering off of the stuff with kratom.

But I wouldn't do it for long term, or higher dose than what you'd take for a flu. And as a other note, heads up agmatine too is NMDA, mixing all of that, could certainly make ya feel dissociated, and worsen that aspect and other aspects of withdrawal for quite a few people I know, so I'd honestly recommend taking agmatine separately if you choose what Snafu says.
Yes, true

Do ya have the link to the thread by chance? As I'd like to share that around outside of this post.

@Aqlis I believe made one as well. Also can vouch on the Black seed oil.

and yes, black seed oil is amazing. start low and slow though, let your body get used to it first and gauge your reaction. it's actually a very powerful medicine/foodstuff/supplement. it makes me feel so much better instantly so it's tempting to just abuse it like a drug - but then you open yourself up to side-effects.

and yes, black seed oil is amazing. start low and slow though, let your body get used to it first and gauge your reaction. it's actually a very powerful medicine/foodstuff/supplement. it makes me feel so much better instantly so it's tempting to just abuse it like a drug - but then you open yourself up to side-effects.
What side effects might come from black seed oil?

What side effects might come from black seed oil?
oddly, despite most studies and anecdotal testimonies saying it helps with constipation, it made mine WAAAAY worse than anything i got from my usual 240mg codeine dose, when I overdid it.
"Black seed can cause allergic rashes in some people. It can also cause stomach upset, vomiting, or constipation. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-901/black-seed
  • Toxicity: Black seed oil contains melanthin, a toxin that may become hazardous when consumed in large quantities.
  • Allergic reaction: In some people, topical application of black seed oil can result in allergic contact dermatitis, a type of skin rash. According to a case study, one person who applied black seed oil to the skin experienced fluid-filled skin blisters. However, because the person had also consumed the oil, the blisters could have been a symptom of a more widespread reaction (such as toxic epidermal necrolysis).
  • Risk of bleeding: Black seed oil may increase bleeding and slow down blood coagulation (clotting). So, if you have a bleeding disorder or currently take medication that interferes with blood clotting, you should not consume black seed oil. Stop using black seed oil at least 2 weeks before any surgical procedure.
Always consult your doctor before using black seed oil. Black seed oil is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment, so do not stop taking any prescriptions without first consulting your doctor. https://www.medicinenet.com/black_s..._the_potential_side_effects_of_black_seed_oil

Black seed oil should not be taken by12:
  • People taking blood thinners of any type.
  • Pregnant women.
  • People having surgery.
  • People with current kidney problems. It is recommended to talk with your medical provider before taking black seed oil.
  • Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid using black seed oil, except for in small amounts as a flavoring for food. This is due to limited research.
Learn more:
1. health.clevelandclinic.org2. healthline.com

Black seed oil is my jam. Ultra low dose naltrexone can assist this process as well
Hello, thank you for sharing your advice and thoughts. I'm going to begin my kratom taper in January, with my goal being, no more! I believe brands cannot be recommended in the threads, but I am hoping to start acquiring the supplements needed to aid my taper and wanted to know if I could ask you to message me the brands that are used for a taper of this type? I want to be certain to obtain proper and useful aids. Thank you in advance, and if you cannot provide the info, I understand. Regards, Bron
i dont know that i ever made a comprehensive thread. maybe i should! It's just random pop in comments all over the opioid forums where I'm like "black seed and nalt'll fix that " to varying degrees of explanation.

oddly, despite most studies and anecdotal testimonies saying it helps with constipation, it made mine WAAAAY worse than anything i got from my usual 240mg codeine dose, when I overdid it.
"Black seed can cause allergic rashes in some people. It can also cause stomach upset, vomiting, or constipation. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-901/black-seed
  • Toxicity: Black seed oil contains melanthin, a toxin that may become hazardous when consumed in large quantities.
  • Allergic reaction: In some people, topical application of black seed oil can result in allergic contact dermatitis, a type of skin rash. According to a case study, one person who applied black seed oil to the skin experienced fluid-filled skin blisters. However, because the person had also consumed the oil, the blisters could have been a symptom of a more widespread reaction (such as toxic epidermal necrolysis).
  • Risk of bleeding: Black seed oil may increase bleeding and slow down blood coagulation (clotting). So, if you have a bleeding disorder or currently take medication that interferes with blood clotting, you should not consume black seed oil. Stop using black seed oil at least 2 weeks before any surgical procedure.
Always consult your doctor before using black seed oil. Black seed oil is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment, so do not stop taking any prescriptions without first consulting your doctor. https://www.medicinenet.com/black_s..._the_potential_side_effects_of_black_seed_oil

Black seed oil should not be taken by12:
  • People taking blood thinners of any type.
  • Pregnant women.
  • People having surgery.
  • People with current kidney problems. It is recommended to talk with your medical provider before taking black seed oil.
  • Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid using black seed oil, except for in small amounts as a flavoring for food. This is due to limited research.
Learn more:
1. health.clevelandclinic.org2. healthline.com
ya i find max 2 gelcaps a day to be where it's at. or two tbsp of oil. although I will say the capsules are much better for any irritating properties.

ya i find max 2 gelcaps a day to be where it's at. or two tbsp of oil. although I will say the capsules are much better for any irritating properties.
two tablespoons? that's a truckload though, at least to me. but granted I'm usually very sensitive to substances I've not built up much of a tolerance too over time.

I think the gelcaps to be tsp I think there is just some mis or glitch, idk. iirc one to two teaspoons a day is recommended.
I use it twice daily at 1 tsp per dose.
Can't say I notice much but not looking to get high on it I want some reported health benefits from it. ;)
Peace