• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Watering weed plants with LSA???? (hawaiian baby woodrose)

psychedelicmadman

Greenlighter
Well a friend of a friend has taken some hawaiian babys today and a thought popped into their head and it was if you did cold water extraction on hawaiian babys and then watered the weed with it what would happen ahahn sorry for any miss spelling u kno why its happening aha

I know of no mechanism by which that would affect the marijuana whatsoever.

I'm thinking even if the plant did absorb it you would need to start watering with lsa near the end of the flush for potency, even if it is absorbed (don't think it will) you would have to make edibles out of the product simply burning it would destroy the lsa.
IMO just wait until harvest time and make edibles then throw some LSA on top before you ingest it. Makes a lot more sense to me.

I am wondering if you got this idea based on the evidence that psilocybin mushrooms will convert base tryptamines into their 4-HO counterparts if you introduce them to the substrate (ie, you could cause mushrooms to produce 4-HO-MET by introducing MET). This only happens because of the way mushrooms specifically work, it doesn't apply to plants in general.

THe LSA would be destroyed by soil microbes and ambient UV light pretty rapidly, it wouldn't make it into the plant.

yeah LSA isn't really considered a nutrient to the plant.
If you want to try some funny stuff, put magnesium citrate into the soil. ALOT of it.
Your weed will taste and smell like candied oranges and be incredibly dense.

first off don't post about weed plants (unless they're legal in your area), and second i don't think it would be good for the weed.