• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos water titration liquid xanax

alprz

Greenlighter
Hi everyone
(english is not my language)
Does anyone know if this liquid xanax formulation (I bought at the pharmacy, I did not make it, in my country it is sold regularly) is miscible in water?

concentration: 0,75mg/ml

Composition:
active ingredient: alprazolam
other components: alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium saccharinate, grapefruit aroma, purified water

I would like to apply water titration, so dissolving 3 drops in 75 ml of water; the concentration of a single drop is 0.025mg/~0.33ml

Basically I would like to know if 3 drops of solution mixes homogeneously in 75 ml of water, so if the water titration is applicable

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't mix homogeneously, because I believe that's moreso an issue in the case of ultra-potent drugs like fentanyl and it's analogues, when it comes down to it.

I am not a chemist, but I'm sure that somebody more knowledgable will come along and hopefully verify that at some point.

Not to answer your question, I dont know for sure but out of curiosity...
Sold regularly, as OTC meds?

I'm bad at math, but if it can be titrated, what would you do with such a tiny amount per drop.
Are you trying to taper down?

Not to answer your question, I dont know for sure but out of curiosity...
Sold regularly, as OTC meds?

I'm bad at math, but if it can be titrated, what would you do with such a tiny amount per drop.
Are you trying to taper down?
In my thread I mentioned clearly about "water titration" so yes I want to taper down the dose.
(no, Sold with prescription)